The Twitter Thread

peasepud

Aye but what say do you have :lol: That's like the Gallowgate pie seller telling Nile Ranger he'll never play for the club again.

I see myself as a Robert Peston character. I don't make business news, I just spread the word, obnoxiously.

Why don't you tell him? He ignores everybody else, maybe you'll get through?

Hes been told tbh stevie, plenty

and oddly we had no mention of him while you were on..."holiday"

Fair enough. He comes on at 1am in the morning letting rip at his age. I'm just concerned about his well being and if anything can be done to stop it, cos I always get roped in.

I see myself as a Robert Peston character. I don't make business news, I just spread the word, obnoxiously.

Why don't you tell him? He ignores everybody else, maybe you'll get through?

It's not my place is it. I won't mention him again, I've just got a conscience when it comes to older people who are emotional.

Before he took to twitter I would have had him back but sadly he's only vindicated his ban like a pissed up Thompers.

Definitely likes a drink, if those rants aren't him drunk then he does have serious mental problems.

And if he does have problems then the last place he wants to be is the internet. His family must surely notice how much time he spends pursuing online vendettas and how much it winds him up, you'd think anyway...

He used to come on here regularly pissed up after a night on the pop and dig up a dozen old threads and fire questions at people randomly asking if they were going to admit they're wrong. Twitter is filling that void.

He probably repeats the same stuff so much because he can't remember writing anything like it before.

"banning the people who do as they ask and ignore their stalkers but retaining the stalker who tells them he is going to ignore their requests to stop stalking."

:lol: :lol:

That from yesterday. I love this line.

"banning the people who do as they ask and ignore their stalkers but retaining the stalker who tells them he is going to ignore their requests to stop stalking."

Aye. Thought that was genius. Was gonna post it in here but didn't want to start it up again.

Reminded me of Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back - "we're gonna make them eat our shit, then shit out our shit, and then eat their shit that's made up of our shit that we made 'em eat."

He links absolutely everything he posts to '. . . just like those so called fans on toontastic who run a message board for their friends and still can't admit I was right'

Literally everything, whatever the topic, ends with 3 or 4 tweets saying that almost word for word. He tags that many people in his posts he can only squeeze a few words in

:lol:

He's referring to you isn't he?

If there's ever been anyone prove why he should be banned it's him tbf. I was never massively in favour of banning him in the first place but every time he posts anything on twitter it's always the same shite and it's clear he's never managed to understand why he was banned.

If he got back on I'm sure he'd be worse than ever and every single thread would just go back to him saying that he was right all along and everyone else was wrong despite no one actually arguing with him.

Poor fucker!

he's started to tweet to Gemmils non existent house move account thinking it was real :lol:

while calling me thick of course and a ra man.... mental

oh my god, thats absolutely magic!