The Twitter Thread

peasepud

Just noticed he was trying to get his forum going again in January :blush2:

That place is quite disturbing.

Bit like one of those shouty evangelist loons you get in city centres, except in his case, it's a deserted city.

Fair play to him for not giving up but he must know he is just talking to himself now? If a forum hasn't had anyone else post for 2 and a half months that's a pretty sure sign no-one is really going to be active? :lol:

I think they were two different posters who just had the same view but I wouldn't be surprised if it was just him.

I think he meant who is @nufcNE5, and that definitely is Leazes. Which would lend credence to the claim that the NE5 on N-O was Leazes as well. Not that he'd admit it of course.

Nile Ranger on another charm offensive. Heavy on the offensive, light on the charm.

Reading his little stream of tweets I think the people tweeting him are bigger cocks than he is. Attention seeking arseholes.

:lol: :lol: I've got to laugh. General chat first topic, I would've stated my life it would be muslim/terrorist related.

General Chat

A section for all to talk about anything - TV, music, current affairs, latest news, films etc, including pinned topics and photos

Forum Led by: Wacky Jnr, LeazesMag 991 6,324 Oct 11 2012, 10:56 AM

In: lastpost.gifAbu Qutada latest

By: LeazesMag

Edited by McFaul