The Twitter Thread

peasepud

:lol: We don't really call places villages in 'straya. A village is a poofter joint for soft cunts like that band. Toowoomba. Yeah I don't know. It's an Aborigine word. Could mean anything. Either nobody has deciphered the ancient Aborigine language or no one bothered to ask. Can't remember which.

I took my then Kiwi girlfriend to the hospital in Toowoomba as she wouldn't shut up about her painful stomach.

3 hours later and a bemused doctor told her she had constipation. Fucking great night that was.

That place in the middle actually is an empty building one out of every two years. On the off years a cafe opens and fails within 12 months. It's the great circle of life.

I took my then Kiwi girlfriend to the hospital in Toowoomba as she wouldn't shut up about her painful stomach.

3 hours later and a bemused doctor told her she had constipation. Fucking great night that was.

:lol:

Are you there wasn't just nothing wrong with her and the doc said she was full of shit?

:lol:

Are you there wasn't just nothing wrong with her and the doc said she was full of shit?

There was plenty wrong with her, sadly for me she was unreasonably hot too.

I'm a single Dad, and I've got the kids 100% of the time. Working full-time as a so-called accountant on the GC, plus looking after the girls was pretty tough. I moved out here because I have family out here that could help with babysitting, kindy/school pickup etc. That way I could get a job in Toowoomba and keep working full-time. Everything has changed a bit since I got cancer last year, but that's kinda besides the point.

Toowoomba! now that's a place that brings back memories, I was hitch hiking there 2 O'clock in the morning first being hassled by the local yobs then the cops giving me a hard time.