The Twitter Thread

peasepud

There was a nice story on Martin Hardy's twitter the other day (I don't know how to link to it) from his book signing at Tynemouth metty. Apparently some bloke stopped by and identified himself as the bloke who used to stick up for Beardsley in the factory he used to work in before getting signed on (the others used to pick on him). It was a nice story and obviously meant a lot to the guy when he read it for himself in the book. Looking forward to getting the new one at Christmas :up:  

There was a nice story on Martin Hardy's twitter the other day (I don't know how to link to it) from his book signing at Tynemouth metty. Apparently some bloke stopped by and identified himself as the bloke who used to stick up for Beardsley in the factory he used to work in before getting signed on (the others used to pick on him). It was a nice story and obviously meant a lot to the guy when he read it for himself in the book. Looking forward to getting the new one at Christmas :up:

https://twitter.com/mhardysport/status/785514156250234884

On the same subject I just listened to this weeks true-faith podcast and they've got Martin hardy on there talking about the new book. The podcast isn't always my cup of tea but this weeks is worth a listen, it's a really good interview. Sounds like the new book is going to be required reading for most of us

On the same subject I just listened to this weeks true-faith podcast and they've got Martin hardy on there talking about the new book. The podcast isn't always my cup of tea but this weeks is worth a listen, it's a really good interview. Sounds like the new book is going to be required reading for most of us

My one real complaint about that podcast is the sound quality is usually awful. They need to sort out some decent mics and whatnot. 

• 3 weeks later...

:lol: You need a 'Happy Face made this' watermark on these things, HF

I did a @mikeashleylies watermark on one once when NUFCstats was nabbing stuff.  Couldn't be arsed to keep it up though.  Actually quite satisfying to see these things have a life of their own and get disseminated despite only getting one like on my own Twitter.

I did a @mikeashleylies watermark on one once when NUFCstats was nabbing stuff.  Couldn't be arsed to keep it up though.  Actually quite satisfying to see these things have a life of their own and get disseminated despite only getting one like on my own Twitter.

Got to remember to stop giving @mikeashleylies mad props on the podcast.

God almighty. John Carver's 13 points from 20 games is something else. That would've equated to 25 points over a full season.

Best Coach in the League