The Twitter Thread

peasepud

Bet ya i'd tank jose and simpson on fifa mind

(and if shola plays fifa do you think he reads it as badly as irl? :icon_lol:)

Doubt they'd play against you, you might do a playstation punch or a sony snap on one of them!

I suppose I had better get this Twitter thing :lol:

It's surprisingly addictive if you follow decent people.

There's a thread on here with Toontastic people's twitter names on, and some of the decent football journos etc. Then there'll be all sorts of motor-racing shenanigans for you to follow etc.

from twitter i heard they were going to the hospital to give presents to ill kids but i never expected to see photos of all the players on my step sisters profile handing presents to my niece in the rvi. :lol: very nice and was just a little jealous

There's a thread on here with Toontastic people's twitter names on, and some of the decent football journos etc. Then there'll be all sorts of motor-racing shenanigans for you to follow etc.

I cant find the thread Bianca :lol:

I think I signed up for it before but didnt do anything about it. Im not interested in 'celebs' if they just churn out stuff they are expected to say like!

I think I signed up for it before but didnt do anything about it. Im not interested in 'celebs' if they just churn out stuff they are expected to say like!

About 6 threads down the page!

http://www.toontastic.net/board/index.php?showtopic=29000

You want to see him knocking about Forest Hall shops wit' da stone in his shoe btw :lol:

It's iz pimp limp, init brav!

I've not been on this site long but did anyone ever post up the "supposed" carry on he had at Southampton and Newcastle with team mates regarding protection money "from being shank by some bruddaz"? :lol:

;):razz:

About 6 threads down the page!

http://www.toontastic.net/board/index.php?showtopic=29000

Sorry didnt look for it here in this section. I've got alot on my mind today. Thanks.