The Twitter Thread

peasepud

Barton released?

:razz:

Why wait a year for a big money move when you can go all native on twitter and bank the big bucks now.

#Footballersarenearlyallselfinterestedgreedywankers

My assumption is this will save Ashley the £2.5m salary and whatever loyalty bonus he's due....hardly a money hungry move from JB.

Do you know, I honestly dont really care. Just feel sad by all this.

Barton released?

Why wait a year for a big money move when you can go all native on twitter and bank the big bucks now.

My assumption is this will save Ashley the £2.5m salary and whatever loyalty bonus he's due....hardly a money hungry move from JB.

Give it a couple of hours, you'll change your mind.

Barton released?

:lol:

Give it a couple of hours, you'll change your mind.

Bunch of wanks. I feel like stopping me direct debit. This is just fucking unreal. Instead of needing 4 players we now need 5, and one of them has to be very fucking good just to compensate. What a circus we have become, so fucking depressing.

Barton released?

We'll have to pay him his wages to cancel the contact, . So we save nothing there.

Why can't the club just employ loads of phone operators called Mike with a southern accent so I have someone to go mental with over the phone.

Totally speechless with this shit club.

Hoping this is absolutely anything but Barton being released. At this point I'll breathe a sigh of relief if he announces he's being sold. Letting him go for nothing would be...I can't even say idiotic. We've had plenty of idiotic decisions from the idiots in charge. Releasing him would be something much worse.

Barton's clearly been put on a gag and been paid a lot of the contract though.

I wont be commenting on situation at Newcastle again, as I feel it helps nobody and serves no purpose. Hope u all understand

about 3 hours ago via web

Disappointing

Why can't the club just employ loads of phone operators called Mike with a southern accent so I have someone to go mental with over the phone.

Totally speechless with this shit club.

well theyd have to pay them...

CT this definitely isn't the day for a wind up sonna.

:razz: Hardly a fucking wind up! He was my favourite player and in my rosy world he was going to get his head down, have a great season, mend bridges and get a new contract.

Havent been this pissed off since Keegan went.

Gutted.

Barton's clearly been put on a gag and been paid a lot of the contract though.

I wont be commenting on situation at Newcastle again, as I feel it helps nobody and serves no purpose. Hope u all understand

about 3 hours ago via web

Disappointing

I know but tbh I don't blame him. I'd screw that fat cunt for every penny I could. I can even sympathise with Alan Smith doing it.

:razz: Hardly a fucking wind up! He was my favourite player and in my rosy world he was going to get his head down, have a great season, mend bridges and get a new contract.

Gutted.

Diddums.

Gutted.

Diddums.

Aye. Fire in "ouch, that hurt when I touched it" shocker.