The Twitter Thread

peasepud

For his website -

Newcastle United Football Club fans (NUFCfans.co.uk) is looking to hire 4 aspiring and dedicated journalists as interns to work on their online content.

This is a great opportunity for budding journalists who are passionate about delivering news and looking to make a name in sports journalism.

To apply, send your CV along with a cover letter to careers@nufcfans.co.uk. The deadline for applications is 6pm (BST) on Sunday 7th August 2011.

Careers - but they'll never be paid a penny. He's just taking advantage.

Fucking hell!

I wonder if I could put an add up?

Wanted : Professional Runner, run to shops for milk, make coffee and so on. Huge step on to the massive corporate ladder. No pay but excellent career progression.

It's total shite man. Taking advantage of young people* to get his gash website off the ground. Stevie's ''OOT'' debate told me everything you need to know about @NUFC fans, he used his followers to avoid sensible debate and villanise Stevie.

*mostly teenage girls at Uni by the look of it

They are probably nice people but some don't have a fucking clue. I was probably unfair to just say ''lasses'' because there's some complete tools on the NUFC hash tag, so many get on my tits.

The fans @NUFCfans harvests them all is a great shame, he seems a pretty clueless conman himself.

That @nufcfans wind me up at times. Not sure why I still follow. Im sure they just retweet stuff to get a reaction. Reckons he just lets other see whats being said, but surely thats what the #nufc tag is for?

He's from Bardford lives in London supports the toon say nee more.

Mind OOTsgate, he retweeted someone saying I was racist for saying that I was gutted some OOT would've got my Cup Final ticket to 8000 people. How the fuck is that racist????

He didn't debate it at all.

I agree anyway - someone living in the city going to the match every week surrounded by people who do the same is at an advantage to someone watching gash internet streams somewhere far away when it comes to talking about the club.

For me he's taking advantage of our support.

It's total shite man. Taking advantage of young people* to get his gash website off the ground. Stevie's ''OOT'' debate told me everything you need to know about @NUFC fans, he used his followers to avoid sensible debate and villanise Stevie.

*mostly teenage girls at Uni by the look of it

Aye arsehole, snides trick that. I got 600 messages off people, every single one of them piped down by the finish.

and that Simon Bird has said we're trying to sell Lovenkrands back to Rangers

I hope that doesn't mean that getting a new striker in is conditional on moving out Lovenkrands.

Premier League predictions among team @nufcfans in office - I'm going for 8th placed finish for #NUFC. Deluded or Realistic? #NUFC #fb

:lol:

Delusions or what? In the ''@nufcfans'' office like it's all they do

Premier League predictions among team @nufcfans in office - I'm going for 8th placed finish for #NUFC. Deluded or Realistic? #NUFC #fb

Delusions or what? In the ''@nufcfans'' office like it's all they do

who is @nufcfans ?

Only the most professional assembly of top notch journalists and sports analysts in or around or relating to* Newcastle United Football Club.

Sheesh! ... Think you've heard them all .... who is @nufcfans!!!!!

* - Or in the same country as, or at least nearby.

@RobbieSavage8 well said Sav, maybe I shouldnt of got involved but diving and trying to win a penalty, is sh*t. Needs stamping out (No pun)

Joey7Barton Joseph Barton

5.26am Was awoken by a banging sound, burglar attempting to break in to neighbours house. Needless to say he was disturbed and apprehended

Joey playing the part of Duncan Ferguson here

efc__1220525448_ferguson_freund.jpg

Adz77 Adam Digby

by OliverKayTimes

Juve's new stadium will be opened with a game against Notts County. Simply wonderful gesture, absolutely love it #JuveNews #KnowYourHistory

Class.

Sammy_Ameobi Samuel Ameobi

Went to get something out the boot of my car, ended up dropping my car & house keys down a drain...I feel like crying!

He's definitely an Ameobi.