The Twitter Thread

peasepud

I have no idea what it was all about but I was pissing myself laughing :D

She's from Wimbledon or something so he was giving it the 'OTT' lark and saying she was ugly etc etc.

God knows what started it but the lad who Stevie calls potato head - @Robatkinsonnufc & his cronies were all involved!

Something like a mackem lass was really going off on one (I mentioned her a few posts back) and Stevie (rightly!) had a go at her, and said something like she was the mackem version of that SJ lass. She didnt take too kindly and much hilarity began :lol: she gave as good as she got like tbf, making it entertaining reading this morn. Stevie not known for pulling his punches. A few others tried to throw the odd comment in but it was fairly lost really between the two. Funny as fuck like, neither were gonna back down it seemed.

I remember reading through Stevie's twitter last night actually from the match onward. The transformation from shitting himself and pessimistic to over the moon and steadily getting drunker was mint. Every Geordie I have on Twitter was slowly getting more and more drunk and looking at pictures of Cabaye with no top on.

NilePowerRanger Nile ranger

OH MY GOSH dey spelt nike wrong on my boots........ Strange that. Must b fake...even though nike sent them Hahahahaha :razz:

:lol:

Stevie is entitled to his opinion but I don't like the idea of laying into our own players, especially when they it looks like they will be first choice for a while yet and haven't disrespected the club (I know the whole "United" thing but I think that was blown out of proportion, imo).

I didn't lay in to him directly I just laughed at his over estimation of himself. He's an average right back who I'd be pleased to be replaced. He's also a seriously thick cunt. The Dzeko comment was laughable.

NilePowerRanger Nile ranger

OH MY GOSH dey spelt nike wrong on my boots........ Strange that. Must b fake...even though nike sent them Hahahahaha :nufc:

:lol:

I bet they're Nicks :razz:

I reckon they're Williamson's

Something like a mackem lass was really going off on one (I mentioned her a few posts back) and Stevie (rightly!) had a go at her, and said something like she was the mackem version of that SJ lass. She didnt take too kindly and much hilarity began :lol: she gave as good as she got like tbf, making it entertaining reading this morn. Stevie not known for pulling his punches. A few others tried to throw the odd comment in but it was fairly lost really between the two. Funny as fuck like, neither were gonna back down it seemed.

I shouldn't have said she has patches under her eyes like Dev Alahan, but she does and is an absolute mug ,you're right all I did was make the comparison and she got emotional, follow her and yous will see what I mean, the worst Newcastle fan on twitter and most of the lasses on my twitter agree, not just lads. The worst attention seeker I've ever seen on the internet, completely in love with herself etc... a total mug.

Edited by McFaul

I have no idea what it was all about but I was pissing myself laughing :lol:

She's from Wimbledon or something so he was giving it the 'OTT' lark and saying she was ugly etc etc.

God knows what started it but the lad who Stevie calls potato head - @Robatkinsonnufc & his cronies were all involved!

They all stick together the OOTs, not one person from the N.E. had a go at me for anything I said, and potatohead trying to tell me what's what about NUFC and moral fibre, from fucking Mansfield, on the dole for 3 years bragging about his degree, looks like something off a crisp advert, he can fuck off right as well.

They all stick together the OOTs, not one person from the N.E. had a go at me for anything I said, and potatohead trying to tell me what's what about NUFC and moral fibre, from fucking Mansfield, on the dole for 3 years bragging about his degree, looks like something off a crisp advert, he can fuck off right as well.

:razz:

Well fuck ye then :razz:

You're an OOC not an OOT :nufc: there's like an embarrassing clique on there you know the sort. Never underestimate how many absolute mugs support this club. People on toontastic, the standard person we're all much of a muchness 20 to 40 typically pissheeds, very knowledgable, that bracket of toon fan accounts for no more than 1 in 10 of the support, and it shows on twitter. It's fuckin embarrassing. Little doilums calling me "arrogant"???? Me? Half of them wouldn't know their Dave Mitchell's from their Bobby Mitchell's.

Edited by McFaul

only winding ye up :lol:

aye you have some amount of utter spackers following you like, Robatkinsonnufc talks some crap, he's the type of twitter user i properly loathe.

Non stop tweets about anything from whats on tv to the consistency of his latest dump.

Spend 2 minutes reading his timeline and you wanna slit ya wrists. He's going to end up like Paul Wyn. Mac was saying that potatohead has been on the dole for years. For Mac to know that he must have said it on twitter? I wouldn't slag anyone for being on the dole, but there's still jobs out there people could be doing better than spending you days doing this.... To be fair looks like he's embraced my "potatohead" tag looking at his new pic, but that looks like a potato than he does. Anyway enough bitchiness he can't help his face, but he can try and stop being a mug, either way no point in mentioning him again, just a representation of the modern face of football like 90% of nufc twitter.

The kid from NUFCThreatLevel might be the funniest NUFC related bloke on Twitter like.

His minute by minute derby day review is canny - http://www.nufcthreatlevel.com/

Howard Webb, who clearly DOES have his view of the incident blocked has The People's Republic of Steven Taylor in his face in an instant.

:razz:

Very good that....That lads on Twitter?...still not tempted to sign on to it, theres all the slavering window lickers on here that I can handle I think :lol: