NFL

Toonpack

Used to watch it a lot. I remember when it was massive in the 80's over here, my dad and his mates would take the Monday off work and have a Superbowl Sunday curry night.

How are the Redskins doing these days? Do they still exist? I notice there's a few franchises moved around over the past decades.

Used to watch it a lot. I remember when it was massive in the 80's over here, my dad and his mates would take the Monday off work and have a Superbowl Sunday curry night.

How are the Redskins doing these days? Do they still exist? I notice there's a few franchises moved around over the past decades.

64483[/snapback]

Redskins - not good

Team W L T

N.Y. Giants 8 4 0

Dallas 7 5 0

Washington 6 6 0

Philadelphia 5 6 0

No-one moved particularly recently, but couple of new franchises

I kinda dip in and out of it

same with NHL, but my team (Pitts Penguins" are soooo far up shit creek it's not even funny any more

64616[/snapback]

Well Lemieux has ordered a load of new sticks for the players which he says are better than the current ones they're using.

It's all about the feel. B)

They're still shite mind :icon_lol:

Lemieux, Jagr and ~N.E Other a fisrt line to make everybody cry

Jaromir "You've gotta mug 'im to bring 'im down!" Jagr, legend... shame like

but a couplke of decent draft picks and we'll move back to respectable

NFL. Hmm. Vindictive woman that I am watch only to cheer the team playing against the person I'm mad at's side. Cowboys lost most recently... waiting for a Pats loss in order to cackle gleefully on the phone. :icon_lol:

Prefer the NHL myself.

GO BOLTS  B) (Tampa Bay Lightning if you don't understand what I'm on about)

Well, I'm a Martin St.Louis fan and he plays for them  :)

64609[/snapback]

Glory seeker. :icon_lol:

I'm also a Penguins man, and we're doing slightly better this year for once! Young Crosby looks the boy. Is Jagr still with the Rangers? Greedy bastid.

Prefer the NHL myself.

GO BOLTS  :) (Tampa Bay Lightning if you don't understand what I'm on about)

Well, I'm a Martin St.Louis fan and he plays for them  <_<

64609[/snapback]

I'm also a Penguins man, and we're doing slightly better this year for once! Young Crosby looks the boy. Is Jagr still with the Rangers? Greedy bastid.

64701[/snapback]

Just because we won the Stanley Cup last season :)

To be fair Dave Andrechuk deserved to lift that trophy after the amount of times he missed out! :D

Jagr is still with the Rangers I believe. Should've stayed at Washington though. :D Brendan Witt...he played for Bracknell you know, who did you get? Chris Mcallister :)B)

Just wondering.

This is not a thread for ignorrant people to post "No it's shite":icon_lol:

64481[/snapback]

is it a post where people who know that they're talking about can say "it's shite"???

I lived in the States for a while and I think basketball is far worse but I'd far rather watch Baseball or Ice Hockey personally

Prefer the NHL myself.

GO BOLTS  :) (Tampa Bay Lightning if you don't understand what I'm on about)

Well, I'm a Martin St.Louis fan and he plays for them  <_<

64609[/snapback]

64701[/snapback]

Just because we won the Stanley Cup last season :D

To be fair Dave Andrechuk deserved to lift that trophy after the amount of times he missed out! <_<

Jagr is still with the Rangers I believe. Should've stayed at Washington though. <_< Brendan Witt...he played for Bracknell you know, who did you get? Chris Mcallister :D:)

64871[/snapback]

I'm sorry, which league do Bracknell play in now? B)

Chris Mcallister was invited to train with the Phoenix Coyotes this year by non other than the Great One. If anyone can spot a quality player it's Gretzky.

You're still a glory seeker like. :)

Prefer the NHL myself.

GO BOLTS  :( (Tampa Bay Lightning if you don't understand what I'm on about)

Well, I'm a Martin St.Louis fan and he plays for them  :blush:

64609[/snapback]

Glory seeker. :lol:

64701[/snapback]

Just because we won the Stanley Cup last season :blush:

To be fair Dave Andrechuk deserved to lift that trophy after the amount of times he missed out! :icon_lol:

Jagr is still with the Rangers I believe. Should've stayed at Washington though. :( Brendan Witt...he played for Bracknell you know, who did you get? Chris Mcallister :blush:;)

64871[/snapback]

I'm sorry, which league do Bracknell play in now? :lol:

Chris Mcallister was invited to train with the Phoenix Coyotes this year by non other than the Great One. If anyone can spot a quality player it's Gretzky.

You're still a glory seeker like. ;)

65027[/snapback]

:icon_lol:

Danny Meyers is better :blush:

And I'll have you know we have some of the best imports in the league in Smital (should be NHL judging on the lockout NHLers over here), Elly and Melichar. Just a shame the rest of the team can be a little shite.... :blush:

I presented m.o.m. at the Telford game last week (it was Shaun Thompson) and my dad called Lukas [smital] "Jan" :suicide:

Danny Meyers is better  :(

65564[/snapback]

:lol::lol:;) Ow, my sides, stop it. ;)

Anyway, banter aside young Brock, I'm delighted to see that sense has prevailed and the NHL is back live on C5 from January 4th. The bad news is it's the Sens V Caps, but we can't have everything.