Away Games

MJD

Im from Crewe, and i've only got one or two pals around me who supoort the boys, but not pals who you'd go the games with, just wondered if anyone would mind me tagging along especially in the north west area, and some home games aswell, rather than me going on my one like i do like a prat. im 18 aswell so i wont be in danger of stopping the boozing... many thanks

Im from Crewe, and i've only got one or two pals around me who supoort the boys, but not pals who you'd go the games with, just wondered if anyone would mind me tagging along especially in the north west area, and some home games aswell, rather than me going on my one like i do like a prat. im 18 aswell so i wont be in danger of stopping the boozing... many thanks

There's a fair few Newcastle fans round Crewe as there was a lot of movement that way in the 60's.

Where do you live in Crewe btw? I'm in Winterley a fair bit.

Manc-mag, we have spoke before, did you have a sister who went out with a lad from crewe? something like that.. i know a fair few toon fans but none who'd id particularly wanna go a game with, and i live about a 5 minute walk from the station towards the alex's ground, that way.

Manc-mag, we have spoke before, did you have a sister who went out with a lad from crewe? something like that.. i know a fair few toon fans but none who'd id particularly wanna go a game with, and i live about a 5 minute walk from the station towards the alex's ground, that way.

;) Aye that's right, he stabbed someone in her front living room. Didn't recognise your username!

I'm off up for the Liverpool game this weekend but setting off from Mcr so you're the wrong direction mate (obviously). If you're serious about South of Manchester (M6) away games though I can let you know if it's one I'm going to and taking the car for.

haha, Wasnt anyone by the name of Lawrence James, or Rossi or Clinton Reid was it? and yeah, well im in leeds for an 18th this weekend, im going birmingham, and wigan away on the 2nd of Jan is on my birthday so im going that, so obviously speak closer to the times of that.

Nah his first name was Ricky. I won't mention surnames. He'll be inside at the moment anyway I should imagine.

I'm at Wigan on 2nd Jan but geography doesnt lend itself to that one mate. If theres owt that does I'll give you a shout though.

Haha, i think i know who you mean, it was all one massive incident, another guy is still inside atm aswell. and yeah, well i speak to you sooner, about hopefully meeting up before the game or sumet so i can get acquainted and actually go somewhere without feeling a pleb before games.