Newcastle United on shortlist for mega rich Qatar Royals

henda11

;)

Half of his posts you end up reading with your hands over your face.

The other half from behind the sofa.

:D I could have sworn he was drunk.

Apparently that's bitter irony? :blush:

I suppose the bitter irony of you posting that from London while I post this from Newcastle is lost on you.

enjoy the game yesterday Gemmill ? :rolleyes:

I was there, as it happens. Are you having a bad day?

no.

You were there ? You shock me. Why ?

Big Pardew fan.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

tbf Leazes is right about a lot of things. In the scheme of things, the Hall and Shepherd era is one of the only times where the people running the club had the ambition that our club deserves.

He just doesn't know when to stop sometimes and the fact is by the end we were spending money on utter shite.

:icon_lol:

oh dear. What was that you said previously when we were playing in europe "anybody but Fred" wouldn't embarras you like this ? Poor little thing you .....

I'm off out now lad. In the meantime, put up posts of mine which prove I was wrong or put up your own hands and hide your embarrassment at your cluelessness...

Get yourself out if you are bored mate. :icon_lol:

Ten-four rubberdick.

oh dear. What was that you said previously when we were playing in europe "anybody but Fred" wouldn't embarras you like this ? Poor little thing you .....

I'm off out now lad. In the meantime, put up posts of mine which prove I was wrong or put up your own hands and hide your embarrassment at your cluelessness...

Ten-four rubberdick.

how mature.

Guest You FCB Get Out Of Our Club

Ten-four rubberdick.

:icon_lol: pmsl. Why do you always attack LM's virility? :icon_lol: I'll be pleased if am getting beamers at that age.

Edited by You FCB Get Out Of Our Club

Ten-four rubberdick.

:icon_lol: pmsl. Why do you always attack LM's virility? :icon_lol: I'll be pleased if am getting beamers at that age.

Nah tbf it's just a speculative guess at why he always appears on here completely radge at 1 in the morning. If there is actually owt affecting his virility mind he could do worse than laying off the sauce for a bit.

The line 'ten-four rubberdick' just makes me laugh for no reason though so I admit that's juvenile. It's on Phoenix Nights. Paddy says it to Max when they're on the headsets.

Ten-four rubberdick.

Nah tbf it's just a speculative guess at why he always appears on here completely radge at 1 in the morning. If there is actually owt affecting his virility mind he could do worse than laying off the sauce for a bit.

The line 'ten-four rubberdick' just makes me laugh for no reason though so I admit that's juvenile. It's on Phoenix Nights. Paddy says it to Max when they're on the headsets.

:icon_lol: I remember it. I love Phoenix Nights, I loved Max and Paddy's too even though everyone said it was wank. I loved the bit where Status Quo is on the radio, and they're nodding their heads, and the plastic toy at the front of the van is. Then they go and chop the speed camera down and everyones tootin their horn driving past in appreciation. :icon_lol: Anyway well off topic, we're not getting bought if we do it'll be off some daft cunts like Hicks and Gillette, or a skint geordie like that Barry Moat.

Edited by You FCB Get Out Of Our Club

Ten-four rubberdick.

:icon_lol: I remember it. I love Phoenix Nights, I loved Max and Paddy's too even though everyone said it was wank. I loved the bit where Status Quo is on the radio, and they're nodding their heads, and the plastic toy at the front of the van is. Then they go and chop the speed camera down and everyones tootin their horn driving past in appreciation. :icon_lol: Anyway well off topic, we're not getting bought if we do it'll be off some daft cunts like Hicks and Gillette, or a skint geordie like that Barry Moat.

The scene when they are singing in the van and "Brian" rings Paddys phone and his name's saved in as 'Ironside'. :icon_lol:

'He's Jerry the Berry, Perry'

Ten-four rubberdick.

The scene when they are singing in the van and "Brian" rings Paddys phone and his name's saved in as 'Ironside'. :icon_lol:

'He's Jerry the Berry, Perry'

:icon_lol: aye, and when they have that psycho in the back of the van and they're playing guess the TV show based on theme tunes that come on. Neighbours tune comes on, and they both go "Naaaybuzzzz" at the same time, like it's some great spot that it's neighbours.