Mutiny on the good ship SJP

peasepud

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually best action of all would be for 40,000 just to not turn up. Yes I know they've paid their money so there's no financial impediment to Ashley, but the fucking embarrassment of unveiling Pardew in front of a crowd no more that 12,000 in size would more than make up for that.

Last time this happened we played and lost to Hull at St James' this time at least it's against a side who routinely spank us. Don't know how the players are going to react seeing as the vast majority of them seemed extremely disinterested against West Brom already...

Anyone think that the players anger will come out on the pitch against the dippers?

I wonder whether they are more pissed off or more dejected?

Such morbid fascination about this weekend ;) I feel bad even thinking about it this way.

Anyone think that the players anger will come out on the pitch against the dippers?

Such morbid fascination about this weekend ;) I feel bad even thinking about it this way.

With good reason, in fact with a litany of reasons I hate the Scousers more than Sunderland.

This the one match that I care about more than any other, it is the match I want to win over all others. I hate losing to Liverpool, especially at home. I usually approach this game in a frenzy of nervous excitement, desperate to win, sick with the thought of losing. (I really really hate Liverpool).

I'm not sure that I actually care at the moment. morbid detatched fascination for me

Ashley only cares about money, he probably enjoys the headlines and attention he gets even if he looks an idiot, the only way to punish him is to hit him in the pocket.

Sadly true, but realistically we won't much, Even the local Sports Direct shops are thriving, and while some may give up their season tickets, more won't. NUFC is like a disease.

I don't think we have any players who are prone to violent outbursts.

Such morbid fascination about this weekend <_< I feel bad even thinking about it this way.

I don't think we have any players who are prone to violent outbursts.

;)

I've been offered "posh" free tickets for this.

Really not sure if I'm going.

At the moment , not.

Can't see anything changing that, and I suspect I won't be going again until Ashley fucks off.

He's just one of nearly 50,000 inside the ground. Its your birthright so get along.

Do they actually have the right to strike? ;)

They've been fucked over too. Forget about money, they were united behind the manager, a manager who was doing well especially under the circumstances, the manager and players had worked hard to gain momentum, to form togetherness, something which dosent just come along easily in football, and in turn momentum for the man at the top, MA. He thanked them by deciding to wipe that all away all in the reason of getting a mate in charge.

Do they actually have the right to strike? ;)

They've been fucked over too. Forget about money, they were united behind the manager, a manager who was doing well especially under the circumstances, the manager and players had worked hard to gain momentum, to form togetherness, something which dosent just come along easily in football, and in turn momentum for the man at the top, MA. He thanked them by deciding to wipe that all away all in the reason of getting a mate in charge.

Seriously though, what the fuck will it achieve? Absolutely fuck all and just confirm their impending exit from the club.

I doubt the PFA would support such action either.

It'd be nice if we showed our players some support.

I remember this memory from years ago. I might have a few details wrong but im sure Stevie can correct me:

I think it was a game v Leeds or maybe Coventry in the mid/early nineties when play had stopped and we went around each and EVERY of our players and sang their name until they gave us wave. I think the likes of Matty Appleby and Alan Neilson were on pitch. Class moment.

This is the best bunch of players I have actually liked in years and are in the same boat as us over this decision, so some support in-between the bile would go a long way.

I remember this memory from years ago. I might have a few details wrong but im sure Stevie can correct me:

I think it was a game v Leeds or maybe Coventry in the mid/early nineties when play had stopped and we went around each and EVERY of our players and sang their name until they gave us wave. I think the likes of Matty Appleby and Alan Neilson were on pitch. Class moment.

This is the best bunch of players I have actually liked in years and are in the same boat as us over this decision, so some support in-between the bile would go a long way.

;) Well said mate

I'm working at SJP this morning.

Usually park in the staff area beside the Milburn reception.

Got moved on today , the players have all been called in, " because the training pitch is frozen"!

Don't we have indoor facilities at Benton?

;)

Got moved on today , the players have all been called in, " because the training pitch is frozen"!

;)

Aye, massive shed with a full-size pitch in it.

I remember that - think it was earlier in the 90s though - at least the one I remember was. Started with "Pavel is a Geordie", then "Oh Barry, Barry.... Barry, Barry, Barry, Barry Venison".

At which point John Beresford cupped his hand to his ear waiting for his turn. ;)

Good times <_<

;)

More bullshit from the club then? <_<

I remember that - think it was earlier in the 90s though - at least the one I remember was. Started with "Pavel is a Geordie", then "Oh Barry, Barry.... Barry, Barry, Barry, Barry Venison".

At which point John Beresford cupped his hand to his ear waiting for his turn. ;)

Good times <_<

Think Neilson and Appleby played CB due to injuries in that game and had a good game as well.

;)

More bullshit from the club then? <_<

Sounds like it.