Mutiny on the good ship SJP

peasepud

According to a very good source.

The players have been discussing striking however Hughton told them they must play for the fans and one of the newer signings is regretting not listening to the numerous people that warned him not to have anything to do with the club while Ashley is in charge.

I smell mass transfer requests come January.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Did they start their strike action at the Hawthorns ?

Agreed they really didn't show much allegiance with that performance, I know we were missing 1st teamers but it was the lack of effort that was abysmal.

It's all redundant. He won't change and he won't go.

Don't get me wrong I want him to feel the hatred and vitriol of the players, staff and fans. Absolutely let him know but it won't change anything, unfortunately.

Makes me sick to see how much coverage we're getting in the media at the moment. I was enjoying things being quiet and us only making the news if we were involved in a high scoring game. This should never have happened, there really is nothing about it that I can agree with.

Ashley only cares about money, he probably enjoys the headlines and attention he gets even if he looks an idiot, the only way to punish him is to hit him in the pocket.

Ashley only cares about money, he probably enjoys the headlines and attention he gets even if he looks an idiot, the only way to punish him is to hit him in the pocket.

He's a monumental pea-brained cunt if he thought he'd make money by buying a football club; this is further evinced by the fact he didn't realize how much debt we had until he bought us. He's lost about half his fortune through the recession apparently, and he is evidence, if any were needed, that a stupid man can make a fortune in business. He may be putting the supporters through the mire but ultimately Ashley will only lose money as a result of his decision to buy a football club.

90 minutes straight of

"One Chrissy Hughton" should say all that needs saying.

Aye... All this talk of strike action is fucking nonsense. As Jimbo points out all it'll achieve is a points deduction. Cutting our nose off to spite our face.

I'm as furious as anyone about this, but results on the pitch is paramount.

Should stage a sit-in on Saturday and I mean every single person staying behind for as long as possible. Double the figure on that invoice he gets from Northumbria Police.