Its prediction time again.....

peasepud

feel free to bookmark this and hopefully pull it out in May to laugh at how wrong I was but heres my take on the shitestorm we're in.

Pardew is being brought in as a Yes man, same as Kinnear was but with an overall view to sell players. Ashley could never have sold the likes of Carroll or Enrique with Hughton there because he'd made it clear that they were in his plans. Now we have a situation where theres a ready made excuse in that the new boss will want to bring in his own players and build a team around them.

Players sold will be: Carroll + at least three from Enrique, Coloccini, Jonas, Harper, Krul, Barton, S. Taylor (although that ones on the cards anyway) and Nolan.

to be replaced by more loans and bargain basement signings. However now we wont get a second look in from any player of note after seeing this week unfold.

Beardsley will be appointed Pardews Number 2.

By February we'll be 2nd bottom and will stay there to be relegated at least 3 games before end of season.

Club will be put up for sale again at end of season.

yet again I hope Im hideously wrong on these ;)

Ashley will want Enrique, Colo, Barton, Smith and possibly Nolan off the payroll because they don't fit in with his wage structure. All of these players got on with Hughton, so he has to get rid of him. Watch the first thing to happen will be players fall out with the new manager ala Souness and Bellamy.

feel free to bookmark this and hopefully pull it out in May to laugh at how wrong I was but heres my take on the shitestorm we're in.

Pardew is being brought in as a Yes man, same as Kinnear was but with an overall view to sell players. Ashley could never have sold the likes of Carroll or Enrique with Hughton there because he'd made it clear that they were in his plans. Now we have a situation where theres a ready made excuse in that the new boss will want to bring in his own players and build a team around them.

Players sold will be: Carroll + at least three from Enrique, Coloccini, Jonas, Harper, Krul, Barton, S. Taylor (although that ones on the cards anyway) and Nolan.

to be replaced by more loans and bargain basement signings. However now we wont get a second look in from any player of note after seeing this week unfold.

By February we'll be 2nd bottom and will stay there to be relegated at least 3 games before end of season.

yet again I hope Im hideously wrong on these <_<

Watched Its a wonderful life too many times ;)

Newcastle put 5 past Liverpool and everyone gets on with life. Pardew gets some honeymoon cash to spend in January and brings in a few signings that make an immediate impact. Wins continue and we climb the table fighting all the way to the end for that last European spot.

Ashleys five year plan is cut short due to a quatar buy out.

Pardew turns out to be the next Alex Ferguson and the trophy room is quickly extended to cope with all the silverware.

20 years pass by, success after success. The Sun does a "where are they now" feature and discovers Mike Ashley has ended up sucking cocks for cheap cider.

NUST finally by a pub.

Pardew will make 3-4 additions in January, which enhance the squad and guarantee our safety well before seasons end.

Our 11th place finish encourages our star players to sign contract extensions , and all is well in the SportsDirect@St.JamesPark stadium.

Edit: it appears CT has hacked my account !

yet again I hope Im hideously wrong on these <_<

Watched Its a wonderful life too many times ;)

Newcastle put 5 past Liverpool and everyone gets on with life. Pardew gets some honeymoon cash to spend in January and brings in a few signings that make an immediate impact. Wins continue and we climb the table fighting all the way to the end for that last European spot.

Ashleys five year plan is cut short due to a quatar buy out.

Pardew turns out to be the next Alex Ferguson and the trophy room is quickly extended to cope with all the silverware.

20 years pass by, success after success. The Sun does a "where are they now" feature and discovers Mike Ashley has ended up sucking cocks for cheap cider.

NUST finally by a pub.

Pardew will make 3-4 additions in January, which enhance the squad and guarantee our safety well before seasons end.

Our 11th place finish encourages our star players to sign contract extensions , and all is well in the SportsDirect@St.JamesPark stadium.

Jesus man CT.

I was taking the piss

Pissed myself!

Definitely.

Without getting into specifics [ie. mitigating factors behind the team morale's current state, our marquee/best players' probably questioning their respective career progression] as it's bloody obvious, but the January window is the ideal time to strike for any potential suitors currently eyeing the cream of our playing list.

Carroll [more mobile & agile than Crouch with a better engine as well] would be the final piece of their current jigsaw. With their depth of creative talent he's that pillar of strength they need in the final 1/3. Based on his current rate of improvement Rednapp would be able to build a consistently qualifying Champions League team around this guy for a decade.

A serious move by Spurs is on the cards come January imo.

Edited by Year Zero

Don't think players will be sold in January, but none will be bought either, a few loan deals if we're lucky. Still won't be enough though and relegation beckons. After the season's over the majority of those names that have been listed there will go.

Guest You FCB Get Out Of Our Club

My prediction is we will come 17th and the official club line will be Pardew saved us from oblivion and relegation, in the same way FFS claimed Souness 14th placing in 04/05 saved us from the inevitable relegation SBR was taking us to.

I believe we will get to the FA Cup Final losing to Tottenham along the way. Steven Taylor won't sign a new contract he'll end up at the dippers, high earners such as Nolan and Barton will stay but the Spanish speaking contingent will all leave by June. I also predict a resounding hiding at the SOS, and Christmas Tree to consistently talk shite about transitional phases over the next 4-6 month.

My prediction is we will come 17th and the official club line will be Pardew saved us from oblivion and relegation, in the same way FFS claimed Souness 14th placing in 04/05 saved us from the inevitable relegation SBR was taking us to.

I believe we will get to the FA Cup Final losing to Tottenham along the way. Steven Taylor won't sign a new contract he'll end up at the dippers, high earners such as Nolan and Barton will stay but the Spanish speaking contingent will all leave by June. I also predict a resounding hiding at the SOS, and Christmas Tree to consistently talk shite about transitional phases over the next 4-6 month.

And how exactly does that happen? is this a Swindon/ Makems promotion scenario?

And how exactly does that happen? is this a Swindon/ Makems promotion scenario?

along the Wembley Way ;)

I just dont understand it though. Why will he sell the club after a second relegation, when he couldnt sell it the first time? Just doesnt make sense

Like you say 'just doesn't make sense' which means it'll probably happen. Given it's Ashley we're talking about.

We'll go down this season on about 32 points and we'll not get a sniff out of the next 4 games.

I reckon we'll have a decent crowd on saturday then they'll dwindle down to about 30,000. If we go down I'd see about 22,000 going next season. Saturdays my last game then I'm finished. Season Ticket is here but don't trust myself in the ground abusing people with their 'Coknee Mafiia Oot' tshirts on, smashing his burgers down their necks, washed down with his luke warm kaliber.

In summary, we're fucking doomed.

• 4 weeks later...

yet again I hope Im hideously wrong on these :huff:

Why wait til May

Definitely got one thing right in my final sentence anyway.