Newcastle United 3-1 Liverpool

Christmas Tree

• Replies 391
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fucking 2 scousers won yous the game you geordie twats

tbf it was a geordie who put the icing on the cake.

If scousers are that great why is your team full of imported fannypads?

I don't know what to say about that, I enjoyed the game, it's a good result, I can't say I hold anything against Pardew either. What makes me sick is that Ashley and Llambias were there and were able to congratulate each other and celebrate something which they have no right to do so. I can't help but think that although I love the club it feels tainted by Ashley and his cronies, it's just not the same.

Where do we go from here?

Ranger and Carrol need to start the next game together. I'd also give Taylor and Williamson a go together at the back.

Get your money on Hodgson for the next manager sacked. Had the look of a defeated man at the end there. Liverpool wont want to be giving him any cash to splash in January

I don't know what to say about that, I enjoyed the game, it's a good result, I can't say I hold anything against Pardew either. What makes me sick is that Ashley and Llambias were there and were able to congratulate each other and celebrate something which they have no right to do so. I can't help but think that although I love the club it feels tainted by Ashley and his cronies, it's just not the same.

Where do we go from here?

Birmingham, next week ;)

That's the worst Liverpool side I've seen in years. But...

Top class performance from Barton.

Ranger looked a handful when he came on. He caused problems.

Sol and ameobi both insipid.

Jonas struggled against Johnson.

All in all though a belting performance from chris hughtons newcastle. That was his starting 11

It was disgusting the amount of times we had to watch Ashley rub his hands together, it was a slap in the face every time.

To be fair to Pardew though, our subs were quite good. Dunno how much he had to do with it though. 60 mins is about when i would want Ranger to come on, he is such a contrast to Ameobi and noone knows who he is so he gets that advantage. People might be wanting him to start from the start, but I dont think he is gonna be as effective that way. When smith was coming on i was afraid they'd take off tiote on a yellow card, they instead took off a tired Nolan in the 85th minute which I think was right. Alan Smith can huff and puff for the last 5 mins for me when we are leading.

Nolan a Blue?

Newcastle goal: Er, does this make Alan Pardew an inspired choice as manager? It's a bit for all that, obviously, but his side are ahead. Andy Carroll nods down a deep free-kick into the path of Kevin Nolan, who sweeps the ball home from close range. The lifelong Liverpool fan and former Reds trainee celebrates by running towards the corner flag and doing the 'funky chicken'

mick a clueless plastic spastic?

well I'm shocked