Who feels passionately enough about this to jack it next season?

Guest You FCB Get Out Of Our Club

Who's chucking it?  

78 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I have a seat on me own like. Everyone around me is spot on as well.

Same here, I go for a drink sometimes with them. The bloke directly next to me we have a love hate relationship, he loves me and I hate him. Nar he's areet, you need to have a drink on board to fully appreciate him. I should tell them to come on here cos they're EXACTLY like how HMHM comes across on here, actually learn things about the toon off them. I wind them up cos they're from Dunston and Whickham (well one from Kenton originally).

I sit right at the front of Level 7 I love me seat but if I had CT next to me praising FCMA at every opportunity I'd launch him off the fuckin balcony/

About to have the most exciting team since the entertainers and your still on Mikes back. :icon_lol:

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Same here, I go for a drink sometimes with them. The bloke directly next to me we have a love hate relationship, he loves me and I hate him. Nar he's areet, you need to have a drink on board to fully appreciate him. I should tell them to come on here cos they're EXACTLY like how HMHM comes across on here, actually learn things about the toon off them. I wind them up cos they're from Dunston and Whickham (well one from Kenton originally).

I sit right at the front of Level 7 I love me seat but if I had CT next to me praising FCMA at every opportunity I'd launch him off the fuckin balcony/

About to have the most exciting team since the entertainers and your still on Mikes back. :icon_lol:

Do fuck off, you fucking prick.

:icon_lol: the hint of safety and the only deciduous Christmas Tree on the planet reckons the weather is fair enough to go back to St James'

:icon_lol: the hint of safety and the only deciduous Christmas Tree on the planet reckons the weather is fair enough to go back to St James'

Still seething :(

In a thread where a poll suggest fans will be leaving in droves, Im fairweather for thinking of going back. Classic :)

How do you figure that? We're still not out of the relegation battle. Nowhere near sir bobby's side let alone close to keegan's side

:( the hint of safety and the only deciduous Christmas Tree on the planet reckons the weather is fair enough to go back to St James'

Still seething :)

In a thread where a poll suggest fans will be leaving in droves, Im fairweather for thinking of going back. Classic :)

:icon_lol: do you understand "things"?

You're "fairweather" because when the weather wasn't fair, you left. Now the weather is sufficiently fair for you to return, you are considering it... the very definition of "fair weather"

Honestly, it's like trying to explain advanced linguistic concepts using a model of Holly Willoughby and a cheese grater.

As Stevie would say, "Pipe down you mug!"

My brother gave up his season ticket when we got relegated, tried to claim it was because of Ashley, and then got it back when we were promoted. I'll never let him live it down...it's a convenient excuse for some people to blame Ashley, tbh.

As for me, I was considering giving up my ticket at the end of this season anyway after just having a baby and buying a house-priorities have just changed and I have to think more carefully about how I spend my money. And the events of the past month have made the decision a lot easier for me. I just can't bring myself to give any more money to that fat bastard.

:( the hint of safety and the only deciduous Christmas Tree on the planet reckons the weather is fair enough to go back to St James'

You're "fairweather" because when the weather wasn't fair, you left. Now the weather is sufficiently fair for you to return, you are considering it... the very definition of "fair weather"

Honestly, it's like trying to explain advanced linguistic concepts using a model of Holly Willoughby and a cheese grater.

Jacked his ST in when things started to go wrong, then went to the last game of the Championship season and now is thinking of starting again when we "get the most exciting side since the entertainers",

Hopefully he'll buy his ticket early to "beat the rush" then see what happens in the transfer window.

Although its helped make my mind up, theres a 2 in 50,000 chance I'll have CT next to me. I dont like those odds. :rolleyes:

Also wonder if theres any on here who said they would be giving up are changing their minds.

Could be a very exciting team with Carroll, Ben Arfa, Tiote, Barton, Gosling, Bentley and co.

Yeah, much more exciting then Shearer, Bellamy, Dyer, Robert, Solano, Jenas, Woodgate and what not.

Serious question, did you used to drink bleach as a child?

That is the most ridiculous comment I've read on here ever. Are you just a wind-up merchant, CT?

You appear, on the surface, as the very thickest of shits. No offence but have you been sniffing glue? What has made you think we're the most exciting side since the entertainers? I'd fucking love to read your carefully considered thoughts on how your statement is correct. Please, enlighten us mere match-goers.

In a thread where a poll suggest fans will be leaving in droves, Im fairweather for thinking of going back. Classic :rolleyes:

More "belonging", Freud would have a field day with you :)

Christmas is over, can someone take the tree down and throw it out, please? It's stinking the place up and dropping shit everywhere.

In a thread where a poll suggest fans will be leaving in droves, Im fairweather for thinking of going back. Classic :rolleyes:

More "belonging", Freud would have a field day with you :rolleyes:

:) so now you've been made to look an utter clown you're going to try and deflect attention from you foolishness?

At least have the good grace to admit you've made an error.

Or are you going to leave this argument because it's not going well, only to return when the climate ain't so rough? :taunt:

That is the most ridiculous comment I've read on here ever. Are you just a wind-up merchant, CT?

You appear, on the surface, as the very thickest of shits. No offence but have you been sniffing glue? What has made you think we're the most exciting side since the entertainers? I'd fucking love to read your carefully considered thoughts on how your statement is correct. Please, enlighten us mere match-goers.

Didnt say we were, said we are about to have.......

Andy Carroll

Ben Arfa

Dan Gosling

Tiote

Joey Barton

David Bentley

& Co

Looks like its going to be a pretty exciting mix to me.

More "belonging", Freud would have a field day with you :rolleyes:

:) so now you've been made to look an utter clown you're going to try and deflect attention from you foolishness?

At least have the good grace to admit you've made an error.

Or are you going to leave this argument because it's not going well, only to return when the climate ain't so rough? :taunt:

Which error and what argument Timothy

Andy Carroll

Ben Arfa

Dan Gosling

Tiote

Joey Barton

David Bentley

& Co

All decent players but if I put this list up 2 years ago it should've been exciting Owen, Duff, Barton, Martins, Viduka, etc etc. All good on paper, different matter when they pull on the black n white stripes.

I do admire your optimism though mate. You're right in underpinning we have a promising crop at the moment, just let's not get ahead of ourselves.

Andy Carroll

Ben Arfa

Dan Gosling

Tiote

Joey Barton

David Bentley

& Co

All decent players but if I put this list up 2 years ago it should've been exciting Owen, Duff, Barton, Martins, Viduka, etc etc. All good on paper, different matter when they pull on the black n white stripes.

I do admire your optimism though mate. You're right in underpinning we have a promising crop at the moment, just let's not get ahead of ourselves.

two years ago mate there is only Barton on that List that had potential. The rest were all fucked, has beens or in Martins case, eratic.

I honestly dont think any of them come close to being as exciting as the list I put up, but I understand your apprehension.

Its all about peaks and troughs and with the players we are assembling, imo we are certainly upward bound.

The argument is that that you're a fair weather Fan

And the error was re-opening this thread.

Need any more help? :icon_lol:

I think Keegan leaving ( in most fans eyes ) was a bit more than fairweather. :)

I also love the way you want to take issue with me leaving over Keegan, yet you have no issue with all those in this thread who want to leave because of Hughton.

Infact you feel so strongly about it you havent even participted in this thread until I have reinstated it today.

I think the truth is your sitting on your airbed seething and stalking away. :(

Out of interest, how many games have you been to this season?

I think Keegan leaving ( in most fans eyes ) was a bit more than fairweather. :rolleyes:

I also love the way you want to take issue with me leaving over Keegan, yet you have no issue with all those in this thread who want to leave because of Hughton.

Infact you feel so strongly about it you havent even participted in this thread until I have reinstated it today.

The difference is they haven't forgotten simply because the signs look good, as you have. They aren't fairweather fans, they're stand i against the man in charge, the man who you often support.

I've no issue with you leaving because of the way Keegan was treated, but I don't believe that is why you left. I think that was a handy excuse.

I commented now because I don't value fair-weather fans.

I am neither seething, stalking or sitting on an airbed, you buffoon :)

I haven't managed a game this season, but living in London and working odd shifts makes it tricky. Did manage to get to a few last season though, how many did you attend? Or were you still taking a stand against the way Keegan was treated? How many games have you attended this season?

Hell, you even state in this thread the reason for your return isn't anything more than you think we'll be playing some good football and seem less likely to go down. I'd wager the lads saying that they're done with STs are not going to get another one until the owner leaves. You're willing to buy one because the Mail printed a story about us signing Bentley on loan ffs. :)

Guest You FCB Get Out Of Our Club

I think Keegan leaving ( in most fans eyes ) was a bit more than fairweather. :)

He doesn't even live in the North East you doil. A toon home game is a £200 effort for him. You live in a NE postcode area, probably by about 250 yards before it goes to SR like.

All this fairweather bollocks, you're criticising people who aren't going next season because they say they're not going, when you've admitted that your perception of where the club is going i.e is an upturn in fortunes and quality of playing staff is the reason why you're going back.

The reason a lot of people aren't going back is because of the board of directors and the owner. Good reasons if you ask me, they don't want to watch a club owned by a leach who's ONLY objective is to get as much money as he possibly can for the club acting in a manner where he deliberately antagonises supporters, makes shockingly bad errors of judgement, and has NEVER apologised once for any of these mistakes he's made, and he's continuing to do so. The people who aren't coming back are going to stay away through principle, exactly the same principles that many fans turned their backs on the club through 1989 to 1992, a board of directors taking the piss, so don't dare have a go at people who are leaving. It's fuck all to do with the shit on the pitch, if it were there'd be no cunt there from 2006 onwards. You are a mug, and the more you post the more evident it becomes to me that it's possible you're either a fuckin potential Fred West, or you're an intricate mackem WUM.

FWIW, I love the toon, I'll support the players, and from a stance where I was never going back, I know fine well in my heart of hearts I will go next season whatever division we're in because I'm a mug and I love the black and white, I'm one of the ones McKeag took the piss out of, but anyone who turns their back on NUFC because of this fat cunt, should be totally exempt from criticism, whereas you're admitting you're going back because you're a glory hunter. A pretty fucking deluded one at that. For the first time in my life time Sunderland are a much much better club than the toon in terms of staff infrastructure to finance and playing staff, they have a brighter future than us as long as Ashley is here. You're an embarrassment to this message board and everyone who defines themself as Newcastle United fan.

I think Keegan leaving ( in most fans eyes ) was a bit more than fairweather. :rolleyes:

I've no issue with you leaving because of the way Keegan was treated, but I don't believe that is why you left. I think that was a handy excuse.

Please explain. :) lots of threads on here discussing how we could get out of the deal and my position and escape route was pretty well documented. Go looking for them and have fun :rolleyes:

I haven't managed a game this season,

And you have the nerve to call someone else you utter tit :taunt:

Hell, you even state in this thread the reason for your return isn't anything more than you think we'll be playing some good football and seem less likely to go down.

Do I? Would you like to post that quote :rolleyes:

Crash and burning Dave, crash and burning :)

He doesn't even live in the North East you doil. A toon home game is a £200 effort for him. You live in a NE postcode area, probably by about 250 yards before it goes to SR like.

All this fairweather bollocks, you're criticising people who aren't going next season because they say they're not going, when you've admitted that your perception of where the club is going i.e is an upturn in fortunes and quality of playing staff is the reason why you're going back.

The reason a lot of people aren't going back is because of the board of directors and the owner. Good reasons if you ask me, they don't want to watch a club owned by a leach who's ONLY objective is to get as much money as he possibly can for the club acting in a manner where he deliberately antagonises supporters, makes shockingly bad errors of judgement, and has NEVER apologised once for any of these mistakes he's made, and he's continuing to do so. The people who aren't coming back are going to stay away through principle, exactly the same principles that many fans turned their backs on the club through 1989 to 1992, a board of directors taking the piss, so don't dare have a go at people who are leaving. It's fuck all to do with the shit on the pitch, if it were there'd be no cunt there from 2006 onwards. You are a mug, and the more you post the more evident it becomes to me that it's possible you're either a fuckin potential Fred West, or you're an intricate mackem WUM.

FWIW, I love the toon, I'll support the players, and from a stance where I was never going back, I know fine well in my heart of hearts I will go next season whatever division we're in because I'm a mug and I love the black and white, I'm one of the ones McKeag took the piss out of, but anyone who turns their back on NUFC because of this fat cunt, should be totally exempt from criticism, whereas you're admitting you're going back because you're a glory hunter. A pretty fucking deluded one at that. For the first time in my life time Sunderland are a much much better club than the toon in terms of staff infrastructure to finance and playing staff, they have a brighter future than us as long as Ashley is here. You're an embarrassment to this message board and everyone who defines themself as Newcastle United fan.

how-to-unclog-a-kitchen-sink.WidePlayer.jpg

Just lobbing that in too Stevie as it's the only thing you forgot. :)

You tit :) Arsenal, Tottenham, Chelsea, West Ham, Fulham :rolleyes:

All this fairweather bollocks, you're criticising people who aren't going next season because they say they're not going,

Where have I criticised them? Are you drunk or just making stuff up to cement your new found man love with Fish? They'll still not let you in the Trent Posse Steve. :rolleyes:

so don't dare have a go at people who are leaving.

I didnt :)

You are a mug, and the more you post the more evident it becomes

Bit like you with this post

You're an embarrassment to this message board and everyone who defines themself as Newcastle United fan.

Off you go then back to Newcastle Online, oh wait....

BTW you precisely fit the profile of the gobshite Im trying to avoid sitting next to. Im sure you are the one on your feet when every fucker is sitting down watching the game, screaming at the ball boy and then telling every fucker what a clever lad you are for doing it.

:taunt: