nufc.com

Guest You FCB Get Out Of Our Club

Saturday's meeting with Liverpool will be the 633rd game that Newcastle have played in the Premier League and of course the first that Alan Pardew has overseen.

His is the latest name on a list that now consists of:

Kevin Keegan (143 PL games in charge)

Arthur Cox & Terry McDermott (1)

Kenny Dalglish (56)

Tommy Craig & Terry McDermott (1)

Ruud Gullit (40)

Steve Clarke (1)

Bobby Robson (188)

John Carver (1)

Graeme Souness (56)

Glenn Roeder (52)

Nigel Pearson (1)

Sam Allardyce (21)

Nigel Pearson (1)

Kevin Keegan (19)

Chris Hughton (7)

Joe Kinnear (20)

Alan Shearer (8)

Chris Hughton (16)

Alan Pardew (?)

Now I know I'm being pedantic, but these two mugs show no respect to SIR Bobby Robson, and their shocking attitude towards him both when he was manager and long after he'd left was nothing short of a disgrace, to the extent I honestly believe they've missed the Sir off on purpose to disrespect him. They made no bones of the fact they wanted him out and they got their wish the cunts. They should stay down Birmingham where they live the pair of them. Everyone knows SBR's full name. They're getting worse and worse as the years go by the pair of them and their "we're not that bothered" about Hughton's sacking attitude sums them up for me. I used to read that page every day, all I go on for now is to read on this day, it's a tired old website with their own agenda's.

I'm sure neither of them live in Birmingham, mind.

I'm telling you now one of them lives in Birmingham. Right after the Stoke game I got the train to London, and shared an hours crack with one of their best mates, he was a lovely bloke him very knowledgable, and he told me one of them lives in the West Midlands. Also they've mentioned it before on the site am sure, and one of them has an unusual hatred of Villa which could only come from living there I presume.

Agree about nufc.com's editorial line. It isn't one I always agree with but I still check the site because it's well written and often quite funny.

Look at that list though. Only two managers given more than a couple of seasons. The constant chopping and changing speaks volumes for our lack of success.

I'm telling you now one of them lives in Birmingham. Right after the Stoke game I got the train to London, and shared an hours crack with one of their best mates, he was a lovely bloke him very knowledgable, and he told me one of them lives in the West Midlands. Also they've mentioned it before on the site am sure, and one of them has an unusual hatred of Villa which could only come from living there I presume.

A hatred of Villa? surely that makes you a Brummie born and bred then? ;)

Ive no idea about Niall and Im sure theres been this conversation on here before about doubts as to his existence (which would back up the Brum thoughts) however Biffa is a Geordie theres no doubt about that, last time I spoke to him he worked in town and lived in Whitley.

Agree about nufc.com's editorial line. It isn't one I always agree with but I still check the site because it's well written and often quite funny.

Look at that list though. Only two managers given more than a couple of seasons. The constant chopping and changing speaks volumes for our lack of success.

If you take out temporary managers, without sounding like Happy Face the average life span of a toon manager is 61 Premiership games, shocking when you look at it like that.

As Peasepud said, Biffa lives in up here.. Divn't kna about the other lad like, always presumed he lived local an all.

Well you're wrong.

A hatred of Villa? surely that makes you a Brummie born and bred then? ;)

Ive no idea about Niall and Im sure theres been this conversation on here before about doubts as to his existence (which would back up the Brum thoughts) however Biffa is a Geordie theres no doubt about that, last time I spoke to him he worked in town and lived in Whitley.

Peter I was sat with one of their mates and he told me, it must be Niall lives doon Birmingham. I'm sure it's been written on the site before as well.

If you take out temporary managers, without sounding like Happy Face the average life span of a toon manager is 61 Premiership games, shocking when you look at it like that.

As Peasepud said, Biffa lives in up here.. Divn't kna about the other lad like, always presumed he lived local an all.

Well you're wrong.

What an arsey cunt. ;)

Peter I was sat with one of their mates and he told me, it must be Niall lives doon Birmingham. I'm sure it's been written on the site before as well.

It would explain why hes never seen at anything NUFC related, Biffa is the "public face" as such. Not sure but it may have been NJS who confirmed the existence of Niall.

I never use people titles - I admired Bobby as much as anyone but using something used by so many absolute cunts is more disrespectful than missing it off.

Niall does live in Brum - I've only met him once and did tell him I'd always thought of him as Biffa's invisible friend.

When I last spoke to Biffa for any longer than an "alreet" he lived in York but that was probably about 5 years ago.

I also think their take on the sacking/Pardew saga is absolutely spot on.

IIRC Niall has said on the site that he lives in the West Midlands and has in-laws who support WBA. In fact he does the match reports when we play in the area whilst Biffa does most (all?) of the others.

Regardless of where they live I guess they're entitled to speak their mind like everyone else.

I like their website because you're never more than one click away from finding what you need.

I was having a conversation with a mate through the week about nufc.com's analysis of the Hughton carry on.

In reality, they've ran that website alongside real jobs I believe? and have, at times grown sick of certain things and sometimes show their feelings more than we're used to for an editorial website like that. I dislike how they've referred to Sir Bobby Robson as being given a vote of no concidence by the fans. I disagree with a great deal in their Hughton debacle, but they do have the right to an opinion.

I rarely go on nowadays as the craic is pretty pony compared to about 5 years ago.

I was having a conversation with a mate through the week about nufc.com's analysis of the Hughton carry on.

In reality, they've ran that website alongside real jobs I believe? and have, at times grown sick of certain things and sometimes show their feelings more than we're used to for an editorial website like that. I dislike how they've referred to Sir Bobby Robson as being given a vote of no concidence by the fans. I disagree with a great deal in their Hughton debacle, but they do have the right to an opinion.

I rarely go on nowadays as the craic is pretty pony compared to about 5 years ago.

Aye it was great years ago but it's pony as you say now for the crack. Same thing happened to The Mag. The Mag was absolutely class up to about 93, then it felt more like a magazine. Once Walker Dan stopped swearing you knew the way it was going to go. I don't buy The Mag now, because there are people with more interesting views places like here than there are in that publication.

I like true faith for the honesty but leave it raging when immersing myself in the hatred for Ashley. I have enough of my own, believe me. I've had a look at these forums for a couple of years occassionally, it's the only place with like minded people who actually have a clue. Give or take a couple of unmentionables. (Don't want to murk the water so early in the day). Did you get the link I sent yesterday?

I like true faith for the honesty but leave it raging when immersing myself in the hatred for Ashley. I have enough of my own, believe me. I've had a look at these forums for a couple of years occassionally, it's the only place with like minded people who actually have a clue. Give or take a couple of unmentionables. (Don't want to murk the water so early in the day). Did you get the link I sent yesterday?

Aye cheers marra :icon_lol:

True Faith tries a bit too hard for my liking. It reads like MM is having a midlife crisis. I still prefer it to the Mag though which is only good nowadays for Billy Furious.

I've been meaning to pick up a copy of Wraith's new fanzine for a while now just to see what the craic is. There's another one I thumbed through briefly yesterday (Black & White Daft, IIRC) which has only just been launched. It was okay but nothing groundbreaking.

Tbh I use .com for reference these days. Not been interested in their patter for ages now. I think they're smug, miserable pricks.

Very much so. They reckon they've had 10's of thousands of requests to start a message board and have refused. What harm would it do. Only thing I like about how they come across is they think Steve Wraith is a tool, in fact I had some ITK off Biffa by email when telling me he'd been sacked from his fans liaison position before it even came out. 4 or 5 years ago that.

Tbh I use .com for reference these days. Not been interested in their patter for ages now. I think they're smug, miserable pricks.

harsh!

They still capture the mood from time to time if you ask me.

Very much so. They reckon they've had 10's of thousands of requests to start a message board and have refused. What harm would it do. Only thing I like about how they come across is they think Steve Wraith is a tool, in fact I had some ITK off Biffa by email when telling me he'd been sacked from his fans liaison position before it even came out. 4 or 5 years ago that.

They were involved when the very first "Toontastic" was set up ages ago, but distanced themselves after a couple of weeks when they didn't like what was written there and associated with them IIRC.

I've said before that their cynicism is pretty similar to mine which is probably why I defend them (as well as knowing Biffa). The only drag nowadays is that the "on this day" section is too familar year on year.

I also used to say that Biffa's attendance record does warrant respect which I still think is true but the fact that I've almost given up going myself makes me less willing to use that as much as I used to.