Boro

Ketsbaia

Anyone got a link to the forum where, after they lost the Uefa Cup final, people off here and/or N-O went and signed up as members of the cast of The Bill? Classic. One lad in particular went absolutely fucking spare iirc.

I had a few quid on Sevilla that night as well.

:icon_lol: I'd forgotten about that.

CS Charles Brownlow

Wasn't actually online that night but was pissing myself laughing the next morning. A few of the Boro lads were telling this kid to calm down but he was offering to fight all and sundry.

Guest You FCB Get Out Of Our Club
Anyone got a link to the forum where, after they lost the Uefa Cup final, people off here and/or N-O went and signed up as members of the cast of The Bill? Classic. One lad in particular went absolutely fucking spare iirc.

That forums dead now, was when they were on rivals.net. Was a good night that like, hard to believe their 13,000 tickets went on general sale. 4-0 flattered Sevilla even though they were good, iirc Viduka missed an absolute sitter at 1-0 with about 10 minutes to go.

Can't remember who it was but aye, I'm sure they missed a good chance at 1-0. And 4-0 wasn't a fair reflection. Just made it even better tbh.

They were lucky to get there anyway though I thought.

Some canny games though to be fair, 3-0 down against Steaua on agg with 50 mins left or something, similar with the Basle game too. Maccarone's only notable contributions in a Boro shirt.

Was there not a LOCK UP YOUR KIDS TONIGHT story in the Eindhoven Telegraaf the Tuesday night before the game as well, something along those lines?

That forums dead now, was when they were on rivals.net. Was a good night that like, hard to believe their 13,000 tickets went on general sale. 4-0 flattered Sevilla even though they were good, iirc Viduka missed an absolute sitter at 1-0 with about 10 minutes to go.

Can't remember who it was but aye, I'm sure they missed a good chance at 1-0. And 4-0 wasn't a fair reflection. Just made it even better tbh.

Some canny games though to be fair, 3-0 down against Steaua on agg with 50 mins left or something, similar with the Basle game too. Maccarone's only notable contributions in a Boro shirt.

Was there not a LOCK UP YOUR KIDS TONIGHT story in the Eindhoven Telegraaf the Tuesday night before the game as well, something along those lines?

There was great finishes to them matches like, without a doubt. I think in both instances Boro went 4-2-4 and the opposition crumbled. Sunday morning stuff tbh and McClaren got the England job on the strength of that. (Don't mind him as it happens but that job was way too soon for him).

Don't recall the bit in bold btw :icon_lol:

:icon_lol: I'd forgotten about that.

CS Charles Brownlow

Wasn't actually online that night but was pissing myself laughing the next morning. A few of the Boro lads were telling this kid to calm down but he was offering to fight all and sundry.

:icon_lol: That's right, county boxing champion, or so he claimed. He went and put his mobile number up for anyone willing to take him on.

There was great finishes to them matches like, without a doubt. I think in both instances Boro went 4-2-4 and the opposition crumbled. Sunday morning stuff tbh and McClaren got the England job on the strength of that. (Don't mind him as it happens but that job was way too soon for him).

Nar me neither :icon_lol: but it would've been good.

See McClaren did brilliantly with Twente, but did they not come 2nd the season before he took over too? Wolfsburg are doing shit this season by the way, that's who he's in charge of now. I don't think he'll ever get the England job again. You don't have to do that much these days to get it, if Hughton does a good job at his next club even he could be in the frame. When we were kids you had to be the best manager in the country, unless you were Cloughie of course.

Nar me neither :icon_lol: but it would've been good.

See McClaren did brilliantly with Twente, but did they not come 2nd the season before he took over too? Wolfsburg are doing shit this season by the way, that's who he's in charge of now. I don't think he'll ever get the England job again. You don't have to do that much these days to get it, if Hughton does a good job at his next club even he could be in the frame. When we were kids you had to be the best manager in the country, unless you were Cloughie of course.

You also had a lot of English managers who were successful to choose from back then.

http://s6.invisionfree.com/New_Holgate_MB/...showtopic=16598

That particular one? :icon_lol:

:icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol:

marktheborofan

Posted: May 10 2006, 22:21 PM

Trainee Alcoholic *hic*

Group: Members

Member No.: 979

Mobile Number: 07859 959609

My address is as follows:

Mark Robinson

21 Spelhoe Street

Southfields

Northampton

NN3 5AX

If you would like to meet me to "discuss" anything then contact me first you fucking faggots.

:icon_lol: That's the fella.