Toonraider

Christmas Tree

Happy Birthday Flower

23335521.jpg

FYP. ;)

Happy birthday!

Thanks CT...and Meenz that REALLY made me chuckle thanks xx

Thanks everyone. Guess what? It has snowed here this morning :lol: Its exectly what I wanted, just been for a walk down to the beach in the snow with hubby...perfect start to my 21st Birthday ;)

Thanks Darlings. :lol:

Its snowing again !!!

it doesn't snow on the English Riviera !!!!!!!

It has today!! ;) We live really near Meadfoot Beach and it was weird this morning walking down through the woods to see the rocks in the sea all snowy!

Edited by Toonraider

Where abouts in Torquay d'you live? (I don't need addresses :lol: ) I used to go to college down in Exeter many moons ago and travelled to Plainmoor most weeks to watch the Gulls.

My old pal still lives in a massive house at the top of a hill looking into the bay at Torquay. I forgot what the place is called. Little private street with swimming pools in the gardens and stuff. Any idea what it's called as I'm trying to track him down after all these years.

Where abouts in Torquay d'you live? (I don't need addresses :lol: ) I used to go to college down in Exeter many moons ago and travelled to Plainmoor most weeks to watch the Gulls.

My old pal still lives in a massive house at the top of a hill looking into the bay at Torquay. I forgot what the place is called. Little private street with swimming pools in the gardens and stuff. Any idea what it's called as I'm trying to track him down after all these years.

Hi Mac-Toon.

Hey big thumbs up for coming down to watch the mighty Gulls!! So glad you watched us and not Exeter! Plainmoor is a dear ole place with such a special feel.

I live up in The Lincombes near the Wellswood/Babbacombe area of Torquay....close to Meadfoot beach (the other 'unspoilt' seafront)!

Your mate sounds like he lived either up this area, maybe Parkhill Rd or Daddyhole Rd or nearer the town overlooking the bay maybe Shedden hill way or St Lukes Rd. But to be honest Torquay is built on seven hills and most places have a view of the bay so could be anywhere. PM me his name if you like and I'll see what I can find out, my son is a postie in Dawlish, you never know !

Edit.

Watcombe Heights road ring a bell? Peak Tor Ave? Warren Road? Beacon Hill? Marine Drive? thats private with a view of Meadfoot and Thatcher rock.

Edited by Toonraider