Kelsey Grammar as the Cookie Monster?

Geordie Boyo

In the strictest sense it's a comic isn't it. But the people selling these are trying to open up the market to entice a more adult readership like Manga has in Japan. Anyone who says they read comics is labelled a geek, just rebranding to get round that.

I've not read any, but want to get hold of V for Vendetta - but it's expensive for a comic.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think people a lot less pedantic than you would shudder at the thought of calling your little sketched wank mags novels, graphic or otherwise, although I suppose you could technically call the writing in comics prose.

Where does the Beano Annual fit into all this?

I think people a lot less pedantic than you would shudder at the thought of calling your little sketched wank mags novels, graphic or otherwise, although I suppose you could technically call the writing in comics prose.

106494[/snapback]

I don't read them tbh.

106494[/snapback]

I don't read them tbh.

106496[/snapback]

I know.