The football trivia thread

Mac-Toon

• Replies 970
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6. Who was the magpies first substitute to make an appearance. The game was against Northampton in 1965. I can't remember his name but he was a youngun who played for Sunderland as well.

Stan Anderson?

Suddick was my guess.

I think Suddick is the right answer. Didn't play for the mackems though, did he?

I'm not sure how he got passed them all & when he did there was one of his own team mates pretty much in his way,

It's like they were all thinking ''the other lad will get him''.

• 3 weeks later...

I did @nufcfans quiz on twitter and came second despite them getting two questions wrong themselves.

(The last trophy we won was the question - they didn't state major, and The finalists we beat in the fairs cup - which was only correct if you spelled it right - the answer is Ujpest Dozsa (without accents for now) they gave it as Ujpest Dosza.

They've put me in a hat.

Well done to @TartoonArmy for winning #NUFCQuiz, his 2nd win this series which means @toonlowdown (in 2nd) goes into the hat. #NUFC

My hair is too big for a hat.

• 1 month later...