Charlie Adam rumour.

loonyTOON

Nice to be reminded of how bad CT is at picking a young player out. In this thread alone he thought Jonas should be replaced by Kazenga LuaLua, and that Haris Vuckic should get more game time. 

Add Shane Ferguson to the list and it paints a pretty accurate picture of his scouting skills.

• Haha 3

36 minutes ago, The Fish said:

Nice to be reminded of how bad CT is at picking a young player out. In this thread alone he thought Jonas should be replaced by Kazenga LuaLua, and that Haris Vuckic should get more game time. 

Add Shane Ferguson to the list and it paints a pretty accurate picture of his scouting skills.

This IS about CT 😉 

2 hours ago, Craig said:

So a player we were once loosely linked to has retired and a thread from 12 years ago gets bumped? @ohhh_yeah you really need to get out more :lol:

"You will be amazed mate, and you'll look like a mug when I drag this thread up, when all of the Scotswood parafins are welcoming him outside SJP."  

":D "

"If you were in my shoes after watching various wanks rubbish the story, how would you feel when Baines puts pen to paper in 2 weeks time?"

1 hour ago, Craig said:

I'll see your Gary McAllister and raise you a Premier League winner.

Brian McClair (@BrianMcClair13) / Twitterimage.thumb.png.0ef4f15b3f0f2716c9c2f8044c08e6b4.png

Choccy McLair…..hugely underrated so he turned his back on football to become Gerry Garcia in the UK’s 4th best Grateful Dead tribute band….Fergie still can’t beleive it. :cuppa:

• Haha 2