Sports Personality of the Year

Meenzer

Anyone else tuning in? I should know better after the snorefest it's become in the last few years, but I'll be watching anyway. Tony McCoy's the hot favourite with the bookies despite having no personality, but then that didn't stop Giggs last year. You could almost call it a lifetime achievement award if they weren't giving that to Beckham this year. :jesuswept:

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Personality" is a bit of a red herring.....sportsperson of the year is what it is, and that person is Mark Cavendish by a country mile.

But this is voted for by the bbc watching public, which means 2 members of the royal family have won it :o

So if they get their way, its probably Jessica Ennis (tidy :jesuswept: ) or perhaps the beer tray in the snow chick (ditto)

Or if the "racing community" get their act together AP should walk it, which would be fitting as he's probably one of the top three jockeys ever to get on a saddle. Even if, in the words of my old man, "he kills a horse every fuckin week!" :D

i wouldnt mind phil taylor winning it he has done everything in darts but i could be biased as my mother is also darts world masters champion and doesnt get any mentions anywhere...

also david haye has proved he is a good heavyweight fighter.

katherine jenkins would get it! and that amy bird sliding down a slope on a mcdonalds tray she may have a pair of balls hiding away for doing that crazy shit

i wouldnt mind phil taylor winning it he has done everything in darts but i could be biased as my mother is also darts world masters champion and doesnt get any mentions anywhere...

also david haye has proved he is a good heavyweight fighter.

katherine jenkins would get it! and that amy bird sliding down a slope on a mcdonalds tray she may have a pair of balls hiding away for doing that crazy shit

When did he do that?

ok maybe not proved but he is the best we have had for a while but will only be proven if he is really good if he beats the klitcho bros. <<i know i cant spell the name

Win for Ennis then, basically.

Aw, you make me blush.

You about for lunch this week?

Nar, probably not, got a lot of work to shift before Christmas. Unless you're free and willing to head out to the darken'd shores of the River Quaggy.

Win for Ennis then, basically.

Aw, you make me blush.

You about for lunch this week?

Nar, probably not, got a lot of work to shift before Christmas. Unless you're free and willing to head out to the darken'd shores of the River Quaggy.

Aye, fuck that sunshine. See you after :jesuswept:

Fish blown out itt.

I'm sure Tony McCoy rides horses like a mothertrucker, but as I have no interest in horseracing that was a bit of an anti-climax for me.

I know, so close :jesuswept:

:jesuswept: Give us a shout if you're out on town on Thursday night as I might be doing drinks around Charing Cross/Strand neck of the woods. But aye, otherwise catch you for the next televised game I guess :D

:jesuswept: Give us a shout if you're out on town on Thursday night as I might be doing drinks around Charing Cross/Strand neck of the woods. But aye, otherwise catch you for the next televised game I guess :D

Thursday is unlikely mate, early North-bound train in the morning.

Plus I don't like you.