Howaythetoon

Jusoda Kid

The site has virtually died of death so myself and Leazes are trying to give it a new lease of life by opening it up to non members.

Supasimon has disappeared all together (last i heard he was beaten to death in a cage fight) so Leazes has taken it upon himself to try and keep it going as it would be a shame to let it die considering everything is already in place and running.

So if any of you fancy making a few posts, feel free, if you don't I'll get Supa to hunt you down and cut your balls off :icon_lol:

http://s3.invisionfree.com/Howaythetoon/index.php?act=idx

Edited by Wacky Jnr

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A forum named in my honour, eh?

Nah, LM told me about this a while back. Good luck with it fellas. Once this place dies, and ours dies, we'll need another forum B)

64796[/snapback]

Hasn't yours died already? :icon_lol:

:)

A forum named in my honour, eh?

Nah, LM told me about this a while back. Good luck with it fellas. Once this place dies, and ours dies, we'll need another forum :icon_lol:

64796[/snapback]

Any help would be appreciated Grass considering it was once your baby and afterall you are the Freddy Shepherd of the Forum world

B)

Im on there now, forgotten i'd even joined this forum :) Must sort my favourites out!

I'm sorry if i sound a dippy blonde, but i am so confused with all these toon forums, past and present :icon_lol:

Where in the order of things, did this one come ? B)

Im sure there was a thread on here way back where someone explained it all to me, but it obviously didnt sink in! :)

When i look on N-O i have kept my post count from the old forum, what was that one called? :) i thought that was Howaythetoon? Confused? I sure am!!!!!!

Im on there now, forgotten i'd even joined this forum  :) Must sort my favourites out!

I'm sorry if i sound a dippy blonde, but i am so confused with all these toon forums, past and present  :icon_lol:

Where in the order of things, did this one come ?  B)

Im sure there was a thread on here way back where someone explained it all to me, but it obviously didnt sink in!  :)

When i look on N-O i have kept my post count from the old forum, what was that one called?  :) i thought that was Howaythetoon? Confused? I sure am!!!!!!

64814[/snapback]

That board was the temporary one that was set up when the original 'howaythetoon' got shut down for posting the fixture list.

NOnline is when Toontastic and Howaythetoon merged

Im on there now, forgotten i'd even joined this forum  :D Must sort my favourites out!

I'm sorry if i sound a dippy blonde, but i am so confused with all these toon forums, past and present  :icon_lol:

Im sure there was a thread on here way back where someone explained it all to me, but it obviously didnt sink in!  :)

When i look on N-O i have kept my post count from the old forum, what was that one called?  :) i thought that was Howaythetoon? Confused? I sure am!!!!!!

64814[/snapback]

That board was the temporary one that was set up when the original 'howaythetoon' got shut down for posting the fixture list.

64816[/snapback]

NO-Online is actually a merger of Howaythetoon and Toon-Chat :)

Whilst we're on the subject...

http://s7.invisionfree.com/toonchat (which was the backup board for Toon-Chat) is still up :D

Nufc.nu (first independent Toon board on the web, although it had a previous name) become Howaythetoon.com (best Toon board on the web) which then merged with Toonchat and become Newcastle-Online.com (great site)

:icon_lol:

Wacky's board above was initially set up as a temporary forum for users of the old HTT site when that got closed down but has since been left to rot with those members, coming back to Newcastle-Online.com when that got set up or now reside on here, like your goodself.

In between there was also a Toon-Chat temp forum set up as the official Toon-Chat site kept going down where members of HTT resided for a while in cahoots with the smelly hosts (but canny), and we all left that to go to N.O when that was set up like one big family.

Got that Wumin?

B)

PS We are all inter-bred mongs the lot of us.

Im on there now, forgotten i'd even joined this forum  :D Must sort my favourites out!

64814[/snapback]

64816[/snapback]

http://s7.invisionfree.com/toonchat (which was the backup board for Toon-Chat) is still up :D

64821[/snapback]

Sorry, thats what i meant, toonchat

64814[/snapback]

64816[/snapback]

64821[/snapback]

64827[/snapback]

Toon-Chat

thank you wacky!

64820[/snapback]

Your welcome, some posts on the site would be appreciated

64822[/snapback]

Yes, i do hate to see a forum die a death. But to be honest maybe it would be best to let it go? why are you trying to keep it open, when probably the majority of posters on there post on here anyway?

Is it because of nostalgic reasons?

Im on there now, forgotten i'd even joined this forum  <_< Must sort my favourites out!

64814[/snapback]

64816[/snapback]

64821[/snapback]

64827[/snapback]

Toon-Chat

64829[/snapback]

Fuck-Off

:D

thank you wacky!

64820[/snapback]

Your welcome, some posts on the site would be appreciated

64822[/snapback]

Yes, i do hate to see a forum die a death. But to be honest maybe it would be best to let it go? why are you trying to keep it open, when probably the majority of posters on there post on here anyway?

Is it because of nostalgic reasons?

64831[/snapback]

Leazesmag thought it would be a shame to see it die, which i agree with so we thought we'd try and get some people posting there as that Newcastle Online keeps breaking down and as you know, variety is the spice of life B)

Edited by Wacky Jnr

http://s7.invisionfree.com/toonchat (which was the backup board for Toon-Chat) is still up :)

64821[/snapback]

SPAM...

64825[/snapback]

*suspends HTT's account for 24 hours*

*Remembers Alex isn't here, so this place is likely to die without HTT's posts*

*re-instates HTT's account*

64826[/snapback]

B)

Alex getting his nails done then? :D

Nufc.nu (first independent Toon board on the web, although it had a previous name) become Howaythetoon.com (best Toon board on the web) which then merged with Toonchat and become Newcastle-Online.com (great site)

B)

Wacky's board above was initially set up as a temporary forum for users of the old HTT site when that got closed down but has since been left to rot with those members, coming back to Newcastle-Online.com when that got set up or now reside on here, like your goodself.

In between there was also a Toon-Chat temp forum set up as the official Toon-Chat site kept going down where members of HTT resided for a while in cahoots with the smelly hosts (but canny), and we all left that to go to N.O when that was set up like one big family.

Got that Wumin?

64823[/snapback]

oh feck, my head hurts!!! :icon_lol::) Wish i'd kept quiet!

So you are Grassroots and the old forum which i used the most and really liked was HTT? My post count was carried through to N-O from there.

So if the members went to N-O or here (or both) then why try and keep the old one running? Just use it for back up.

Im on there now, forgotten i'd even joined this forum  <_< Must sort my favourites out!

Where in the order of things, did this one come ?  :)

64814[/snapback]

64816[/snapback]

NO-Online is actually a merger of Howaythetoon and Toon-Chat :D

64821[/snapback]

not another one Gol!!!!!! B) Arghh!! i cant take it <_<

I dont think i ever joined that one <_<

*must restrain myself from joining yet another forum"

Is there such a thing as a forum junky by any chance? <_<<_<

Got that Wumin?

64823[/snapback]

oh feck, my head hurts!!! B):) Wish i'd kept quiet!

So you are Grassroots and the old forum which i used the most and really liked was HTT? My post count was carried through to N-O from there.

So if the members went to N-O or here (or both) then why try and keep the old one running? Just use it for back up.

64841[/snapback]

Not all did, quite a few stayed on the temporary board as we didn't like Newcastle On-Line, then this board was set up and we migrated here. the temporary board ended up as a board for all the best, I mean banned posters from NO.

A bit like Australia if you like

Got that Wumin?

64823[/snapback]

oh feck, my head hurts!!! B):) Wish i'd kept quiet!

64841[/snapback]

Not all did, quite a few stayed on the temporary board as we didn't like Newcastle On-Line, then this board was set up and we migrated here. the temporary board ended up as a board for all the best, I mean banned posters from NO.

A bit like Australia if you like

64843[/snapback]

so basically your're all Irish or Convicts? :D

So you are Grassroots and the old forum which i used the most and really liked was HTT?

64841[/snapback]

Aye, I'm the one you flirted with in every post, the one you kept sending THEM PM's to.

Asking me if I'm good with shelfs.