Post your favourite TV character...

Besty

Leonard Rossiter who played Rigsby in Rising Damp.

One of the finest actors to come out of this country. He played that part brilliantly, imo.

He actually said that? Sounds like a bit of a dick tbh.

Glenn Roeder says Glenn Roeder agrees.

:D

Leonard Rossiter who played Rigsby in Rising Damp.

One of the finest actors to come out of this country. He played that part brilliantly, imo.

He actually said that? Sounds like a bit of a dick tbh.

Glenn Roeder says Glenn Roeder agrees.

:rolleyes:

0201_blackadder.jpg

"I'm as poor as a church mouse, that's just had an enormous tax bill on the very day his wife ran off with another mouse, taking all the cheese".

or

Blackadder: "HA! Got him with my subtle plan!

Baldric: " I can't see any subtle plan!

Blackadder: "Baldrick, you wouldn't see a subtle plan if it painted itself purple and danced naked on top of a harpsichord, singing "Subtle plans are here again!"

Makes me want to watch them all again :D

0201_blackadder.jpg

"I'm as poor as a church mouse, that's just had an enormous tax bill on the very day his wife ran off with another mouse, taking all the cheese".

or

Blackadder: "HA! Got him with my subtle plan!

Baldric: " I can't see any subtle plan!

Blackadder: "Baldrick, you wouldn't see a subtle plan if it painted itself purple and danced naked on top of a harpsichord, singing "Subtle plans are here again!"

Makes me want to watch them all again :rolleyes:

Agreed. Blackadder's Christmas Carol is a masterpiece :D

homersimpson.jpg

It's pronounced learned

I know what you're saying, Bart. When I was young, I wanted an electric football machine more than anything else in the world, and my parents bought it for me, and it was the happiest day of my life. Well, goodnight.

Oz

"Ah bollocks!!"

(Although he doesn't actually say it in this clip, sorry!) :rolleyes:

"Margaret Bloody Thatcher, ad had it up t 'ere with a' hahaha

"What do you expect to find up there, like? A new striker for Newcastle Utd?" :D

Oz

"Ah bollocks!!"

(Although he doesn't actually say it in this clip, sorry!) :D

Not that related to the thread but this is canny good I think. Always like his voice. Like Bomber says 'How can someone so ugly make a nice noise like that'.

Gan on Jimmy, lad. :rolleyes:

If you've ever been pissed and heard 'Big river' its amazing how sentimental you get! :D

It's my favourite song ever, mate. I know that'll sound weird but I love my roots and the place I grew up. I'd love to have worked at Swans, instead we've got skilled older men having to work in fuckin' Asda or daft call centres just to earn a crust.

'This is a mighty town, built upon solid ground, and everything they tried so hard to kill, we will rebel'.

It's also the only song I'd sing on a karaoke. All the old tarts come flocking when you burst into the chorus :rolleyes:

If you've ever been pissed and heard 'Big river' its amazing how sentimental you get! :D

It's my favourite song ever, mate. I know that'll sound weird but I love my roots and the place I grew up. I'd love to have worked at Swans, instead we've got skilled older men having to work in fuckin' Asda or daft call centres just to earn a crust.

'This is a mighty town, built upon solid ground, and everything they tried so hard to kill, we will rebel'.

It's also the only song I'd sing on a karaoke. All the old tarts come flocking when you burst into the chorus :rolleyes:

Doesn't sound wierd to me, MT, I worked opposite SJP for about ten years for Newcastle Breweries and was quite proud to be there in what was a working Newcastle icon, used to see all the NUFC memoribilla in the visitors centre bar, (Where KK was unveiled as our manager) and like you say, have seen some ex-workers in ASDA etc pushing trolleys in the snow looking pissed off.

Gob.jpg

Gob's Wife: I'm in love with your brother-in-law.

Gob: You're in love with your own brother? The one in the army?

Gob's Wife: No, your sister's husband.

Gob: Michael? Michael!

Gob's Wife: No, that's your sister's brother.

Gob: No, I'm my sister's brother. You're in love with me - me.

Gob's Wife: I'm in love with Tobias.

Gob: My brother-in-law?

Gob's Wife: I know it can never be, so I'm leaving. I'm enlisting in the army.

Gob: To be with your brother ...

Gob's Wife: No!

Gob.jpg

Gob's Wife: I'm in love with your brother-in-law.

Gob: You're in love with your own brother? The one in the army?

Gob's Wife: No, your sister's husband.

Gob: Michael? Michael!

Gob's Wife: No, that's your sister's brother.

Gob: No, I'm my sister's brother. You're in love with me - me.

Gob's Wife: I'm in love with Tobias.

Gob: My brother-in-law?

Gob's Wife: I know it can never be, so I'm leaving. I'm enlisting in the army.

Gob: To be with your brother ...

Gob's Wife: No!

That's got to be a 'had to be there' type of humour as that's so far over my head it might as well be a orbiting satellite. :D