Printer Problems

Jusoda Kid

Haven't used my Epson R200 for ages and when I've went to print the test page it's only showing 3 of the 6 possible colours. Trie the self clean head thing but still nowt.

I've ordered a flush cartridge to try and clean them out, anyone else had problems like this and fixed it or is a new printer on the cards?

come on man!

Soemone had to design it, build it, pay the bloody workers, fill it, do all the paperwork, send it from China to Tyneside, pay the duty, transport it to the shop or the wharehouse, set up an internet site or pay the assistant AND make a profit and you object to paying the cost of a few beers rather than spend £ 70 on a new printer..............

come on man!

Soemone had to design it, build it, pay the bloody workers, fill it, do all the paperwork, send it from China to Tyneside, pay the duty, transport it to the shop or the wharehouse, set up an internet site or pay the assistant AND make a profit and you  object to paying the cost of a few beers rather than spend  £ 70 on a new printer..............

66649[/snapback]

I'm eager to know what a wharehouse stocks!

come on man!

Soemone had to design it, build it, pay the bloody workers, fill it, do all the paperwork, send it from China to Tyneside, pay the duty, transport it to the shop or the wharehouse, set up an internet site or pay the assistant AND make a profit and you  object to paying the cost of a few beers rather than spend  £ 70 on a new printer..............

66649[/snapback]

That if you buy the original cartridges for are half the price of a new printer, then if you don't use it for a while the heads clog up and it costs you £6 each for a flush cartridge for every colour, thats £36, could have bought a new printer.

Nice people at Epson

come on man!

66649[/snapback]

I'm eager to know what a wharehouse stocks!

66657[/snapback]

whares I guess

Got the flush cartridges and put them in, now I'm getting 2 flashing red lights stating error, something about printhead obstructed but theres nothing obstructing it.

I would rather be charged more for the printer itself and it be quality than pay through the arse for cartridges etc.

Off to nominate Epson in Cunts corner

Got my latest printer cartridges from 365ink.co.uk through that Rpoints thing that Happy Face posted.  Cheap and you get an extra 10% off if you type Rpoints in as a promotion code when you pay.

67313[/snapback]

Goldchip computers, Team Valley, cheap as chips. £6 for 6 cartridges fro my new Epson r220, work like a dream

;)