True-Faith hit the nail on the head !

Jimbo

Look at the league table

65012[/snapback]

We're ahead of Blackburn - Bellamy's making all the difference there like! :)

And Luque - crap?? :icon_lol:B):)

S'pose Ronaldinho would be shite as well? :)

65015[/snapback]

no. Ronaldhino is the top player in the world.

Don't understand how you can compare Luque with Ronaldhino, there is no comparison ..... in my opinion Luque is as likely to be as successful as Craig Bellamy was, as Ameobi is to captain England.

There is no point in making these changes to the detriment of performance on the pitch, it's money down the drain, big money too, but shows the managers judgement to be incompetent along with his managerial skills, but we all know that, and even that is indefensible to those of you who have backed him.

Fact is, you are clinging onto the hope that he will come good, under Bobby Robson, when Bellamy [and Robert] were here you looked at the league table, but you've now been completely taken in and spat out by Souness' propaganda.

And you know it.

65021[/snapback]

Another "you must worship Souness if you knock Bellamy" thread from you there I see Leazes? :D

You're entitled to your opinion about Luque, personally I haven't seen him play but I've talked to a few people who have and they all suggest he's an awesome talent. And don't give me that shite about if he was that good, Real Madrid would have been in for him - I don't remember too many wanting Henry when Wenger snapped him up!

65038[/snapback]

They were linked with him...

http://es.sports.yahoo.com/050719/9/6s6v.html

Look at the league table

65012[/snapback]

We're ahead of Blackburn - Bellamy's making all the difference there like! :D

65015[/snapback]

Don't understand how you can compare Luque with Ronaldhino, there is no comparison ..... in my opinion Luque is as likely to be as successful as Craig Bellamy was, as Ameobi is to captain England.

There is no point in making these changes to the detriment of performance on the pitch, it's money down the drain, big money too, but shows the managers judgement to be incompetent along with his managerial skills, but we all know that, and even that is indefensible to those of you who have backed him.

Fact is, you are clinging onto the hope that he will come good, under Bobby Robson, when Bellamy [and Robert] were here you looked at the league table, but you've now been completely taken in and spat out by Souness' propaganda.

And you know it.

65021[/snapback]

Another "you must worship Souness if you knock Bellamy" thread from you there I see Leazes? <_<

You're entitled to your opinion about Luque, personally I haven't seen him play but I've talked to a few people who have and they all suggest he's an awesome talent. And don't give me that shite about if he was that good, Real Madrid would have been in for him - I don't remember too many wanting Henry when Wenger snapped him up!

65038[/snapback]

They were linked with him...

http://es.sports.yahoo.com/050719/9/6s6v.html

65046[/snapback]

:)

He's shite though remember, not a patch on Bellamy! :D

sold within 2 years for half of what we paid - max

65014[/snapback]

Fuck me, I hope you're wrong about that one. I'm reserving judgement, he came with a good pedigree and I trust the opinions of a few who say he'll be massive for us. Barca and Real both had a look at him last summer, supposedly.

Look at the league table

65012[/snapback]

We're ahead of Blackburn - Bellamy's making all the difference there like! :)

65015[/snapback]

And you know it.

65021[/snapback]

Another "you must worship Souness if you knock Bellamy" thread from you there I see Leazes? :D

I'll say it again. If you back the manager, you are by defnition backing his changes.

If not, why are you backing him.

In Bellamys case, he is the single biggest player to have left the club, with the most influence on the team, so like it or not, it is central to how Souness has been judged, and his teams results and performances.

We will see.

As for Henry, there is a vast difference between bringing in a young player making his way up in the game, with a manager from the same country as well, to a player approaching his late 20's and needing to adapt a game and lifestyle he has adopted for years.

I am surprised some of you are taking this attitude, I thought you would have learned your lesson ref Kluivert.

For the last time, I've never backed Souness! All I have said is, as Alex pointed out in another thread, that he needed time to prove himself. He has proved himself and he's shit and needs replacing. Despite my last comment though, I'm still of the opinion that the club were right to get rid of Bellamy (and Robert for that matter).

65038[/snapback]

see above.

Souness had proved himself at all his other clubs. He was shite. A bully, and a confrontational arsehole who put his own ego before the club.

Did Barca track Bellamy? B)

65040[/snapback]

No, but Everton did.

65041[/snapback]

:icon_lol:

I rest my case!

65042[/snapback]

We will see if Luque performs as well for Newcastle as Bellamy did

If you back the manager, you are by defnition backing his changes.

If not, why are you backing him.

65235[/snapback]

Seriously, when have I ever backed Souness? :icon_lol:

65040[/snapback]

No, but Everton did.

65041[/snapback]

I rest my case!

65042[/snapback]

65237[/snapback]

bellamy4gs.gif
tbh.

65040[/snapback]

No, but Everton did.

65041[/snapback]

I rest my case!

65042[/snapback]

65237[/snapback]

I think Bellamy was a part of a good team (under Robson), he wasn't (IMO) the single catalyst that made us CL material. If he was the kind of player that could singlehandedly turn a shower of shite into a top 4 outfit then Blackburn would already be on the fringes of it wouldn't they?

Bellamy worked well with an in-form Robert (now past it), Solano (now past it), Dyer (when he was fit) and Shearer (when he could still move a little). Part of a good team, won't win you anything on his own.

I think Bellamy was a part of a good team (under Robson), he wasn't (IMO) the single catalyst that made us CL material. If he was the kind of player that could singlehandedly turn a shower of shite into a top 4 outfit then Blackburn would already be on the fringes of it wouldn't they?

Bellamy worked well with an in-form Robert (now past it), Solano (now past it), Dyer (when he was fit) and Shearer (when he could still move a little). Part of a good team, won't win you anything on his own.

65246[/snapback]

Good post, agree with that.

65246[/snapback]

Good post, agree with that.

65248[/snapback]

Indeed which is the point I think many are trying to make but are just getting "shouted down" by Leazes...

65040[/snapback]

No, but Everton did.

65041[/snapback]

I rest my case!

65042[/snapback]

65237[/snapback]

That's a bit of a stepdown from "Luque - crap" tbh

Did Barca track Bellamy? :lol:

65040[/snapback]

No, but Everton did.

65041[/snapback]

:lol:

I rest my case!

65042[/snapback]

65237[/snapback]

That's a bit of a stepdown from "Luque - crap" tbh

65266[/snapback]

No it's not, there's no point making these changes if they don't improve your team, and this one won't.

And so far, all of Souness changes have left us worse off, on and off the field.

I am surprised some of you are taking this attitude, I thought you would have learned your lesson ref Kluivert.

65235[/snapback]

Becuase Luque and Kluivert are similar how? both played in Spain so it means Luque has also lost his passion for football and will waste his talent?

Comparing the 2 is like comparing Beardsley and Gazza!