Shite........

Alan Shearer Is God

Just read on a Rangers forum that Paul Le Guen has already signed a contract to be manager when Mccleish is sacked either tomorrow or on Thursday.

Toontastic Exclusive.

64962[/snapback]

My Nan's hairdressers babysitter said he had just signed for Total Network Solutions !

LeGuen might be going to Rangers, Hitzfeld might be going to Madrid. Hiddink is contracted to a club and a national team. Looking more and more like Shearer will be taking the reins.

64977[/snapback]

Massively depressing. :icon_lol:

Just read on a Rangers forum that Paul Le Guen has already signed a contract to be manager when Mccleish is sacked either tomorrow or on Thursday.

Toontastic Exclusive.

64962[/snapback]

:icon_lol:

Why not Deschamps?

64980[/snapback]

Is he that much more qualified than these British managers you say are not up to the job?

65028[/snapback]

A couple of top 3 finishes in France & a Champions League Final.

I'd say yeah.

Edited by Optimistic Nut

Why not Deschamps?

64980[/snapback]

Is he that much more qualified than these British managers you say are not up to the job?

65028[/snapback]

A couple of top 3 finishes in France & a Champions League Final.

I'd say yeah.

65326[/snapback]

Whereas the likes of Martin O Neill has a fair few trophies etc under his belt and a European final also...

When we do actually get a new manager, do we all have to immediately say whether we support him, hate him, want him sacked straight away or have him shot? Just so we know where we stand in the future should things go great or pear-shaped and the 'experts' amongst us can prove it????? :lol:

Assuming it's a man of course and not another donkey!

I thought Martin O'Neill was taking a year out from football though because of his wife? If he was available, then yes, I'd take him.

65332[/snapback]

Could be more than a year.....