Shane Ferguson tearing apart international opposition

Christmas Tree

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wouldn't say that it is an odd remark at all. He's been very injury prone in the past so too much exposure to soon to the physical demands of the Premiership could get him injured again. Which I'm sure is something that Pardew will take into account.

That Henri Saivet was having a field day against him, wouldn't like to see him go against Valencia, Nani or Kagawa tbh. If we were to play him I'd prefer to have another player behind him so he's not the last line.

That Henri Saivet was having a field day against him, wouldn't like to see him go against Valencia, Nani or Kagawa tbh. If we were to play him I'd prefer to have another player behind him so he's not the last line.

Legend in FM2008 ;)

Moreso now even Pardew has made him look a right twat by picking him! :lol:

pardew doing it and it being a good idea aren't the same thing

I'd wait and see how he does before you start celebrating John/Jim/Jack

With the side they have put out, knowing we are weak at the back at the moment, we had better bang a few in ourselves or we're fucked. they will score.

I like the look of him and he is still a bairn. Has a wicked cross and a left pegger. Needs filling out like.

Agreed. Needs time and sunday dinners with extra yorkshire puddings.

I like the look of him and he is still a bairn. Has a wicked cross and a left pegger. Needs filling out like.

Is 21 really a Bairn?

Thought he was shit yesterday, championship material.