Shane Ferguson tearing apart international opposition

Christmas Tree

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

from the little I've seen of Ferguson he looks good but that's very little to go on. Jonas probably could do with being dropped if only to give someone else a chance and give Jonas a reminder he needs to contribute more if he wants to keep his place.

Jonas has grown lazy of late and needs a wake up call but I'd be wary of hoying Ferguson in without much experience. I wouldn't have said 'it's a disgrace' but you're right in the underpinnin' of how poor Jonas has been. That's what you're getting at, aye? Rather than how good Ferguson is.

I've not seen much of him if I'm honest but I'd say the same of any of our untested.

Ok ok we get it, you don't rate Jonas. :icon_lol:

Does anyone :icon_lol:

However this is about an outstanding young talent not getting a go even though he's more than proved himself when called into action in the League cup, particularly against Chelsea.

Outstanding? Based on what exactly? :icon_lol:

Ok ok we get it, you don't rate Jonas. :icon_lol:

Does anyone :icon_lol:

However this is about an outstanding young talent not getting a go even though he's more than proved himself when called into action in the League cup, particularly against Chelsea.

Outstanding? Based on what exactly? :icon_lol:

Based on all the reviews he's been getting for the reserves. Based on the glowing praise from Beardsley who watches him day in, day out. Based on his limited games in the League cup such as Chelsea when he made one, and won the corner for another goal ONTOP of an outstanding all round performance. (And bear in mind against Chelsea he was covering for Enrique at left back and up against some excellent Chelsea players.

Then on top of all of this, Based on the fact that Jonas is simply not good enough and costing us points.

It makes perfect sense to drop Jonas and try Ferguson. If he struggles so be it, but let the lad have a go.

It makes no sense to persist with Jonas.

As well as being a good crosser of the ball, Ferguson is also a good tackler. Its a win win for me and at least worth a bash.

At any other club, particularly with a hopeless cunt like Jonas, this lad would be getting a start.

Absolute disgrace.

Is you issue with Jonas, Shane or our youth policy?

From what i've seen of him he's far too light weight and at least two or three years away from being anywhere near the first team. imo he's behind Lua Lua and would need to be loaned out.