Shane Ferguson tearing apart international opposition

Christmas Tree

CT. Have you got the quotes from Beardo, Winter etc ?

Read the thread properly and you'd have already seen them.

Oh right, I was expecting the quotes to say he was ready for the PL - as you intimated. They basically just say he was having a good game and is a good prospect.

Beardsley went on to say "What Fergie did at Chelsea surpassed our expectations, and proves, if needed, he can play there again".

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

CT, why is it that you don't bother actually going to games?

Do you ever pay attention.

I've discussed many times on here how I gave up my season ticket when KK left. Unlike the likes of Alex who had paid in full, I was on installments and able to get out.

I now go when it's affordable / suits me

My last game was boxing day v man city. What about you?

Well given your general postings, you don't appear to be on the bread line.

And you're not boycotting it because of Ashley.

So the answer is that you don't go because you couldn't be arsed?

I've discussed many times on here how I gave up my season ticket when KK left. Unlike the likes of Alex who had paid in full, I was on installments and able to get out.

Can you imagine how insightful he'd be if he actually went to the games?! I struggle to believe how knowledgeable he is now.

Gets an answer but dodges the questions again :icon_lol:

What question? The last game I was at? It was the 5-1 match. Next one will hopefully be Fulham away.

Given that me getting to a game involves flights and hotels, it's not quite as easy for me as you.

Your excuse is that you can't be arsed?

Edited by ewerk

Guest You FCB Get Out Of Our Club

Have you not got some taxi-ing to dee? 4FS. Double time today or time and a half and you're always moaning about being skint.

Why did you pack in when KK left then? Either your pro or anti Ashley. I don't see how anyone could sit on the fence when it comes to him. In this thread your pro Ashley but obviously packed in 'cos of Ashleys handling of the club, no?

Have you not got some taxi-ing to dee? 4FS. Double time today or time and a half and you're always moaning about being skint.

Didn't he once say he earned £40-60k a year or something doing taxiing? :icon_lol:

Aye and he lives in Boldon, so his mortgage can't be worth more than 100k. I appreciate he's got a big family, but surely he can afford £400 for a season ticket, or £30 a fortneet to watch the lads.

Edited by You FCB Get Out Of Our Club

Didn't he once say he earned £40-60k a year or something doing taxiing? :icon_lol:

Aye and he lives in Boldon, so his mortgage can't be worth more than 100k. I appreciate he's got a big family, but surely he can afford £400 for a season ticket, or £30 a fortneet to watch the lads.

Or maybe he just tells porkies.

What question? The last game I was at? It was the 5-1 match. Next one will hopefully be Fulham away.

Given that me getting to a game involves flights and hotels, it's not quite as easy for me as you.

Glory hunter then. :icon_lol:

Lots of oot fans who do the long distance to get to games home and away. Unless ofcourse your in Oz or somewhere.

Glory hunter then. :icon_lol:

Lots of oot fans who do the long distance to get to games home and away. Unless ofcourse your in Oz or somewhere.

Glory hunter, we've won fuck all in the cunts life time! If he wanted to be a glory boy he'd support Man Utd or Liverpool like most of his countrymen.

Why did you pack in when KK left then? Either your pro or anti Ashley. I don't see how anyone could sit on the fence when it comes to him. In this thread your pro Ashley but obviously packed in 'cos of Ashleys handling of the club, no?

Like what happens to many a fan, you grow up, have kids and suddenly work commitments or bills mean the season ticket has to go.

Like many on here, when KK came back it was a call to arms that I couldnt resist and the monthly payments made it easier. Like many on here his leaving broke my heart at the time and I wanted nothing else to do with the place. Luckily I could get out where the boys who had paid upfront couldnt.

Like any rash decisions or opinions you can then look at the cold light of day and see things wernt arnt quite as black or white as they first appeared. Just like you can have a blazing row with someone and then a few hours later cant really recall what kicked it all off.

In the cold light of day I can see that Ashley initially with Mort, tried to put a proper system in place. It didnt work and went tits up and we have slowly been recovering ever since. The thing is we are recovering.

Like it or loathe it his plan is to balance the books and find or develop young talent.

Those who think we can return to the once in a lifetime days of Keegan and the original entertainers are deluded. Those days of big spending are gone unless you have an arab.

There are a lot worse scenarios waiting out there for Newcastle than Ashley. Do we want yanks riddling the club with debt so they can make a fast buck and then leaves us in the shit.

How are Liverpool doing? What about Villa with Mr Learner?

The only realistic way forward in this league is the Ashley way.

If anyone has any other great scenarios then feel free to sell them on here.

Slow and steady will win the day.

Occasionally an interesting post wouldnt go amiss. :icon_lol:

Occasionally an interesting post wouldnt go amiss. :icon_lol:

:icon_lol:

pmsl irony

This is what yee should dee. "I'm starting with the man in the mirror, I'm asking him to change his ways."

At any other club, particularly with a hopeless cunt like Jonas, this lad would be getting a start.

Absolute disgrace.

Well he didnt get a start but at least he got on and didnt look out of place.

Put a few crosses in, got stuck in.

Also ran into the box and pulled the ball back for Nolan to set up ranger for a tap in. :huff:

Be suprised if he wasnt a permanent fixture now on the bench and got quite a few chances to shine.

Well done lad.

Given that CT appears to go to very few first team games (despite living in the area), I'll take his opinion on reserve team players with a pinch of salt.

And Beardsleys and Hughtons and Henry Winters etc etc etc :huff:

Aye Hughton. So, surely he watched enough of Ferguson to know he wasn't ready for this level hence his lack of game time and having others playing ahead of him week in week out.

In fairness to Pardew he's going to want to make a good start to the job and will rightly, imo, utilise his experienced squad to get him those results.

In my job if I had 2 lads doing the same one, one a brand new'un and another with years of experience, I'd use the experienced lad to get the big job done. Often regardless of their work ethic etc because I know the skills are there, it's just finding a way to get the best from him.

As much as I respect Hughton, his assertion Lua Lua wasn't read was one of his mistakes. He was by a million miles the best player in League One till he broke his leg. Look at Brighton's shit form since that happened, and the way Jonas is playing he could've been a good option especially with Jonas and Routledge playing one good game in five.

Regarding Ferguson, seen him playing full back at reserves a lot but he's equally adept further up the park, he's a good prospect. Looked excellent against Aldershot Stanley in the League Cup.

Who the fuck are Aldershot Stanley!?!

Given that CT appears to go to very few first team games (despite living in the area), I'll take his opinion on reserve team players with a pinch of salt.

And Beardsleys and Hughtons and Henry Winters etc etc etc :nufc:

Aye Hughton. So, surely he watched enough of Ferguson to know he wasn't ready for this level hence his lack of game time and having others playing ahead of him week in week out.

In fairness to Pardew he's going to want to make a good start to the job and will rightly, imo, utilise his experienced squad to get him those results.

In my job if I had 2 lads doing the same one, one a brand new'un and another with years of experience, I'd use the experienced lad to get the big job done. Often regardless of their work ethic etc because I know the skills are there, it's just finding a way to get the best from him.

As much as I respect Hughton, his assertion Lua Lua wasn't read was one of his mistakes. He was by a million miles the best player in League One till he broke his leg. Look at Brighton's shit form since that happened, and the way Jonas is playing he could've been a good option especially with Jonas and Routledge playing one good game in five.

Regarding Ferguson, seen him playing full back at reserves a lot but he's equally adept further up the park, he's a good prospect. Looked excellent against Aldershot Stanley in the League Cup.

A long story :huff:

And Beardsleys and Hughtons and Henry Winters etc etc etc :)

Not like you to be Tongue-tied CT.

Tell the lad.

:nufc:

And Beardsleys and Hughtons and Henry Winters etc etc etc :)

Not like you to be Tongue-tied CT.

Tell the lad.

:nufc:

I was going too but couldnt remember who the fuck the right team was :nufc: