Shane Ferguson tearing apart international opposition

Christmas Tree

1. e6asy8ug.jpg 2. Mr Gejon this is Toontastic, Toontastic this is Mr Gejon...... ;)

No offence to Tom but that isn't the most reliable source I have ever read, even so when Carroll was linked to Stoke for something like £4m a lot were willing to bite their hands off. It wasn't long after that he was our number 9 hero and some were gutted he was being sold for £35m.

If you don't understand how quickly things can change in football you haven't been following it long enough, imo :)

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No offence to Tom but that isn't the most reliable source I have ever read, even so when Carroll was linked to Stoke for something like £4m a lot were willing to bite their hands off. It wasn't long after that he was our number 9 hero and some were gutted he was being sold for £35m.

If you don't understand how quickly things can change in football you haven't been following it long enough, imo :)

I think you need to cut back on the coffee or red meat. I'm not saying anything is fact, just adding to the running comment on here lately about the lad.

Nice last snidey comment though :)