Diana Spencer - 13 years on

Kevin S. Assilleekunt

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest You FCB Get Out Of Our Club

I bet Elton John couldn't give a fuck about her, done wonders for his public image though.....

20m sad bastards watching a car trundle 70 mile up the M1.

I like her about as much as I like the song Elton John did for her.

You mean the one he did for Marilyn Monroe first?

There's an interesting fact about that tribute record, there were still a few copies done on vinyl and the B side had a tribute to Mother Teresa who died a day later iirc. Does anyone know what it was?

A side - Goodbye Englands Rose (candle in the wind)

B side - Goodbye Mother Teresa (Sandles in the bin)

:icon_lol:

Guest You FCB Get Out Of Our Club
Cock hungry attention seeker imo

:icon_lol: :icon_lol:

You're describing about a quarter of all women there like.

Richard Whiteley's death is the only famous one that upset me...but it's all turned out well with the full overhaul and re-casting (Rachel "tight dress" Riley).

I remember helping my dad on his parcel round during Diana's funeral. I knocked on someones door with a parcel during the moments silence and got a reet sour look of disgust off the woman!

Was f*cking gutted it was just her and not the whole of the Royal family to be honest. She was nowt but a f*cking slag, sucking cock at every opportunity. Those starving kids in Africa man, she would have had them all licking her p*ss-flaps and slack arse-hole off camera. Dirty slag exploiting the kids for some rim-job. Reckon her and Charlie would've been into loads of anal sh*t as well. No front door for Charlie, back-eye only.

The Mother-in-law idolises her. Got to really watch myself whenever Diana gets mentioned in her company as the Mother-in-law isn't a bad sort, really, and I don't want upset the apple cart.

Was pissed off the match got called off at the time as I noticed a rugby union match in London went ahead and I thought it strange how they played and scouse and Geordie football supporters who generally wouldn't have been bothered enough to say to themselves, 'fuck the match and the sunday session, I'm stopping in front of the news, this is far more important now', whereas the Jeremy's and Tarquins went ahead and saw their game, plus she used to see Will Carling who gave her a good going over used to advise her on her sons fitness.

On the morning she died, I remember me mother telling me dad to see if anyone was out on the street and nobody was out and about. Ignoring the fact it was a Sunday morning IIRC, it's still a stupid thing to say and stupid for me to remember.

The way Tecato's posting, I think he's got a Diana Memorial plate.

Edited by Ayatollah Hermione

Well I liked her!!!

And I can exclusively reveal that Alex had a tear in his eye every time that track came on the Trent's duke box :icon_lol::icon_lol:

*adopts clurb singer voice*

And it seems to me, you lived your life like a candle in the wind

Never knowin' who to cling to, when the rain set in

And ah would've liked to known you, but I was just a kiiiiid

The candle burned out long before, the legend ever did.

Yeah, a bona fide legend ya pitiless bastards!!!*sniff* Diannnaaaaaaaa!

I like her about as much as I like the song Elton John did for her.

:icon_lol: Can't believe 20m sad cunts watched the funeral, when there was only 18m watched England v Germany. This lass I used to work with she was a lush lass massive hips but game as fuck, older than me by 5 years but good value, but she was a right royalist, and she went to London for 2 days around the time of the funeral just to "feel close to the Princess". I was like what ye deein? Women. See the most upset I've been about someone I didn't know was probably Jackie Milburn, I cried all day stood there watching the procession. I was upset by SBR but we knew it was in the post.

Lass I worked with at the time who's still a good friend went down to see the floral tribute thing with her husband just after the funeral - seemed out of character because she certainly hadn't come across as a royalist or any other kind of cretin.

I remember all the shops being closed till about 2 and I had to go into town to get something and seeing all these morose cunts walking past made me yearn for an AK47 so much - probably a good job you can't just buy them.

I was pissed off the Liverpool game was called off.

I remember being forced to watch her wedding as a kid, so I was planning on a play station session when they planted her.

Was all ready to go when this twat who used work in the same bar as me turned up with his daughter, expecting to watch it.

I was well pissed off, and utterly bemused by the 'stranger grief'. The soft bastard started crying when EJ started warbling.

Speaking of Posh cock hounds, this would get the Fist;

77214.jpg

Horrible thing to say this but I mean it about how I felt as a selfish 19 year old at the time. I was more gutted the Liverpool v Newcastle game was cancelled later that day.

I didn't know her, I know most of you better than I know her and I've only met a few of you, I'd be more upset if anyone on here's relative died than someone I only know because they're in the public eye.

I remember being really upset about Dianas death, mainly because of her young boys, but I was also really pissed they cancelled that game! I'd been looking forwards to watching that in the pub with a Liverpool fan friend!

I was pissed off the Liverpool game was called off.

I remember being forced to watch her wedding as a kid, so I was planning on a play station session when they planted her.

Was all ready to go when this twat who used work in the same bar as me turned up with his daughter, expecting to watch it.

I was well pissed off, and utterly bemused by the 'stranger grief'. The soft bastard started crying when EJ started warbling.

Speaking of Posh cock hounds, this would get the Fist;

77214.jpg

I havent seen her for about 10 years. Are the years being kind?