Diana Spencer - 13 years on

Kevin S. Assilleekunt

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I remember waking up on the sunday morning and expecting to watch Transworld sport and all that was on was Diana news. I went through and told my mother who didn't believe me then decided crying was an appropriate response. I didn't really care at the age I was so went off to golf lessons at Wallsend Course. The fucking thing was cancelled out of a mark of respect. Wasn't happy about to be honest.

Still, sad for 2 young lads to lose their mother.

Disrespectful fuckers some of you lot, I liked her and this country's a better place for managing to retain at least one of it's traditions in keeping the royal family.

She got booted out of the royal family for shagging a ginger minger whilst wedded to charles windsor, one of the great morons of the 20th century. He believes Uri Gellar is some kind of supernatural deity and he talks to plants. Aside from that I'm a staunch anti-royalist myself and they can all get fucked; I want my 50p back or however much it is a year that I fund them with my taxes. I won't be subjugated by a bunch of ugly German cunts who see it fit to knight the likes of Robert Mugabe; what a fucking disgrace they are to this country.

Edited by Kevin S. Assilleekunt

Disrespectful fuckers some of you lot, I liked her and this country's a better place for managing to retain at least one of it's traditions in keeping the royal family.

exactly. Whatever their faults, and some of them are pretty odd [like some on here :icon_lol: ] what's the alternative ? Osama Bin Laden anybody.....besides, I've met Princess Ann and she is OK, not so bad as she seems.

So it's Royal Family, or Osama?

Isn't he a Saudi Royal ?

should have known someone would take it too far......

:icon_lol:

didn't think it would be you though

Edit.

As it happens, that is right, and you've unwittingly made my point.

Edited by LeazesMag

Keep the royal family as they are part of the upper class, but continue to flog off everything else of any value to their wealthy mates, so that the rich and privileged can further exploit the proles, like they have for a thousand years.

Do you know the tories are planning to sell off ALL of our forests? Clearly not enough of our country in the hands of the entitled upper class already.

If you are working class supporting those who have kept you down for generations then you deserve what you get.

Happy new year!

Edited by trophyshy

Keep the royal family as they are part of the upper class, but continue to flog off everything else of any value to their wealthy mates, so that the entitled can further exploit the proles, like they have for a thousand years.

Do you know the tories are planning to sell off ALL of our forests? Clearly not enough of our country in the hands of the entitled upper class already.

If you are working class supporting those who have kept you down for generations then you deserve what you get.

Happy new year!

Aye. Happy New Year [i've been saying this for a few weeks....]

Isn't he a Saudi Royal ?

Edit.

Nothing unwitting about it, Sunshine :icon_lol:

Happy New Year :icon_lol:

Isn't he a Saudi Royal ?

Edit.

Nothing unwitting about it, Sunshine :icon_lol:

Happy New Year :icon_lol:

alright, deliberately then :rolleyes:

Happy New Year