Women Eh!!!

henda11

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You need a chat with Wykiki mate. He wrote the book.

You don't need me to tell you how you feel now, but sooner than you think you'll be looking at the fit bird at work and thinking

" I'll have some of that, Thanks :icon_lol:"

After the typical "lad" responses I would also throw in for consideration trying to win her back.

If shes the one, dont give up. It could well be a rut has set in, you've been too possesive as you say or spending too much time on xbox live.

It may well be that someone else has turned her head. Lust not love is a very powerful force but if she is the one, its worth taking the battle to your opposition and not just giving up.

Women can be snake with tits and usually when they come out with lines like we've grown apart, its not you, the truth is someone else has come around sniffing.

The good news is lust can wear off as quickly as it arrives, even quicker when the dirty deed is out in the open.

Again, If shes the one, clean up your act, make a few changes and get back in the hunt. Court her all over again but not like some mad stalker.

If shes not the one, drink, strip club a few lap dances is not a bad moving on point.

Good luck

Ignore CT, he's talking shite.

You'll need a while to sort out your head, a while to sort out your heart and then you'll look at the good things that happened and remember them with fondness, learn lessons from the bad shit (you said yourself she'd put up with some of your "shit", so learn from that) and just have fun for a bit.

Don't necessarily mean go to a strip club and finger a slapper down that alley across from the Lodge/beside that wine bar. Just take joy in things.

Bitches be crazy...

end of the day you're going to feel like dogshit for a bit, but you will feel better.

Best advice I can give is never go back. No good will come of it.

To quote the good Dr, "Bitches ain't shit but hos and tricks"

Ignore CT, he's talking shite.

You'll need a while to sort out your head, a while to sort out your heart and then you'll look at the good things that happened and remember them with fondness, learn lessons from the bad shit (you said yourself she'd put up with some of your "shit", so learn from that) and just have fun for a bit.

Don't necessarily mean go to a strip club and finger a slapper down that alley across from the Lodge/beside that wine bar. Just take joy in things.

Bitches be crazy...

end of the day you're going to feel like dogshit for a bit, but you will feel better.

Best advice I can give is never go back. No good will come of it.

To quote the good Dr, "Bitches ain't shit but hos and tricks"

Yes, take Fish's advice and you too could be spending Christmas on an air bed at your mams getting headfucked of an old aunt :icon_lol:

:(

Snivelling back to her singing such fine lyrics "what ever I did I didn't mean it, I just want you back for good" like a simpering, fawning lapdog will have her either; deriding you further, or worse, taking you back and treating you like dogshit for a while before she gets bored and moves on.

People like people of conviction and character. Real men don't beg like puppies and paupers.

CT is a blouse who lies to his missus about not going to work... as a cabbie... and who just suggested you listen to Robbie-bloody-Williams to cure what ails ye

I am a rake and a gadabout :) who knows who we played in a pre-season friendly last year and the name of "the other Argentinian fella" :(

Who would you trust? :icon_lol:

Snivelling back to her singing such fine lyrics "what ever I did I didn't mean it, I just want you back for good" like a simpering, fawning lapdog will have her either; deriding you further, or worse, taking you back and treating you like dogshit for a while before she gets bored and moves on.

People like people of conviction and character. Real men don't beg like puppies and paupers.

CT is a blouse who lies to his missus about not going to work... as a cabbie... and who just suggested you listen to Robbie-bloody-Williams to cure what ails ye

I am a rake and a gadabout :) who knows who we played in a pre-season friendly last year and the name of "the other Argentinian fella" :(

A man spending Christmas on an airbed with his mam and aunt..... :)

sorry-ronnie-corbett.jpg

And when it comes to football, this is the man who only ever forms an opinion once he's seen which way the thread is going and once he's checked his facts on Wiki....

Anyway, sorry for letting him goad me to derailing your very important thread. Good Luck.

Pics and mobile number, please. That's hers, not yours ya fuckin' g'lord.

Seriously, though,.....erm, why did I say that? I was being serious. Anyway, sorry to hear what's happened but, at 22, there is still an ocean of time for you to find someone else and plenty more fish in the sea to dally with until you find the perfect fit. Crikey, 'oceans', 'sea' ??? I feel sea sick.

I am a rake and a gadabout :) who knows who we played in a pre-season friendly last year and the name of "the other Argentinian fella" :)

A man spending Christmas on an airbed with his mam and aunt..... :rolleyes:

sorry-ronnie-corbett.jpg

And when it comes to football, this is the man who only ever forms an opinion once he's seen which way the thread is going and once he's checked his facts on Wiki....

Anyway, sorry for letting him goad me to derailing your very important thread. Good Luck.

:(

Honestly, you don't half talk some shit CT.

Good luck Henda mate, don't whimper back to her cos no-one likes a meekly whiny fuck.

I have to be honest here Henda and say in my experience as a woman once you say what your Ex has said to you then its curtains I'm afraid. Obviously I could be wrong in your case as I dont know either of you. But a girl changes so much from teens to twenties that shes probably just wanting to have some fun and play around a bit. I met my hubby when I was 15 and though we are still together now after all these years its been difficult at times.

Re CT's advice. Henda, you're 22. You could waste 6 months (or worse more) of your prime chasing this lass about, feeling bad about yourself for doing it in the process. And more likely than not you'll end up with nothing but self-doubt.

DUST. YOURSELF. OFF. 'nd GET. BACK. IN. THE. RACE.

Re CT's advice. Henda, you're 22. You could waste 6 months (or worse more) of your prime chasing this lass about, feeling bad about yourself for doing it in the process. And more likely than not you'll end up with nothing but self-doubt.

DUST. YOURSELF. OFF. 'nd GET. BACK. IN. THE. RACE.

I have to agree with this and add if she is ever to come back to you she is much more likely to want to if she sees you are moving on.