Nobby Solano

Baggio

Peru naughty boy

SOCCER star Nobby Solano has been caught out leading a double life...after he got his wife AND his secret mistress pregnant at the same time.

The £15,000-a-week Aston Villa winger's cheating only came to light when his girlfriend Emma Hall, 29, rang him two months after conceiving his child and left a message on his mobile phone - which was picked up by his wife Claudia.

Claudia, 29, returned the call - and revealed that she too was pregnant with just two months left to go. The two women then joined forces to confront Peruvian Nobby, 31.

Emma says: "I had a call from a woman who said, 'Who is this?' I said, 'This is Emma, Nobby's girlfriend'. The woman said, 'Well, I'm Nobby's wife Claudia and I'm seven months pregnant'.

"I was stunned. How could she be pregnant if they were estranged like he'd told me? I told her I'd been with Nobby for a year and that he told me they had split up, but it was plainly all news to her.

"Later that night Claudia rang me while she was with Nobby and said, 'Emma, tell him what you told me'. I did, and then I asked him, 'Your wife's in front of you. Is she pregnant or not?' He just kept shouting to Claudia to put the phone down."

Emma ended the relationship and thought that would be the last she ever heard from Nobby, but just a few weeks ago he was begging her to take him back - even as his wife nursed their now four-month-old baby daughter Lu Ana.

He texted her in broken English saying: "I am still miss you so much. I know is not easy 4 you but all the time remember especial when you are horny."

Disgusted Emma says: "I thought we would get married and be together forever.

"He met my family, I met his. It breaks my heart that he was able to lie and lie again to me and to my family. Now he wants to get back together with me - he must think I'm mad."

Emma, who lives in Newcastle, first met Nobby at a friend's party in January last year when he played for Newcastle United.

"He told me he was a trumpet-player and said he had an estranged wife and a baby son called Mathias, who he loved very much," says Emma.

"I thought he was charming and sweet and we swapped numbers. He started texting me straight away and we regularly met up at his favourite salsa bar, The Vineyard, in town."

At the time Nobby was as famous as David Beckham in his home country, with his face appearing on stamps and in TV adverts. His marriage to architect Claudia in 1998 was screened live on TV.

He came to Newcastle United in 1998 at the age of 24. Claudia split her time between Newcastle and London, where she was studying and looking after their two-year-old son.

After dating Emma for two weeks Nobby - real name Nolberto - told her that he was really a footballer and asked her to go to Barcelona for a week where he was due to play in an international match.

Emma says: "He paid for my friend to come with me. He put us up in a nice hotel, paid for all our food and gave us spending money."

Soon after they returned, Nobby had a £2million transfer to Aston Villa and moved into a rented townhouse in Sutton Coldfield.

Emma says: "He invited me down and I ended up staying for two months. We first slept together six weeks after we met. He pretty much kept me - paying for everything."

She says he even picked up the bar tab of several thousand pounds at her 28th birthday party at The Vineyard.

"All the time I was with him he complained about his wife, and that he just wanted to see his son. Claudia was spending all her time in London as a student and I believed they had split. But at the same time, he was getting her pregnant again.

"He bought a five-bedroom house in Sutton Coldfield where I stayed with him, and he had another just like it in Newcastle. He would also stay with my mum in Northampton for weeks at a time. She was going through a divorce and he was very supportive to her.

"It hurts me now to realise at the same time he was providing her with a shoulder to cry on he was cheating on his own wife. Nobby would say to me and my mum that eventually he would marry me and take me to Peru.

"I met his baby son, and for a few months over the summer I lived with his nephew in Newcastle. His brothers, who met my family and friends, never gave us a hint that he was still with his wife." The pair began arguing when Nobby started spending more time training or at away matches. "I only saw him a couple of days a week and I was unhappy about it," says Emma.

She says she fell pregnant while on antibiotics which reduced the effect of the contraceptive pill. "When I told Nobby, he said, 'I'm a Roman Catholic so I don't want to have a baby out of wedlock'. He paid for me to have an abortion at a private clinic."

Emma says she was very depressed afterwards and she argued with Nobby at a party when he told her: "You'll get over it. I'll buy you a nice Christmas present." Emma says: "I couldn't believe he could be so callous. The next day I rang and left a message on his mobile saying I wanted to talk to him about the abortion."

That was when Claudia rang back, and revealed she was his pregnant wife.

"I want the world to know he's not the hero he's made out to be," says Emma. "He's sly and cunning. I'd warn any other girls to give Nobby a wide berth."

His agent Tony Henry says: "Nobby says this relationship is now over and he wants nothing more to do with this girl."

When I told Nobby, he said, 'I'm a Roman Catholic so I don't want to have a baby out of wedlock'. He paid for me to have an abortion at a private clinic."

hows bloody STUPID can u get ??????????????

somehow i think MURDER is a worse sin than having a bastard.

what an idiot!

When I told Nobby, he said, 'I'm a Roman Catholic so I don't want to have a baby out of wedlock'. He paid for me to have an abortion at a private clinic."

hows bloody STUPID can u get ??????????????

somehow i think MURDER is a worse sin than having a bastard.

what an idiot!

5327[/snapback]

I see your against abortions then........

What a legend! He successfully had two chicks going on for quite some time before getting busted. Surely he's a hero to the masses.

The only way he could be greater would be if he managed to talk them into a threesome.

What a legend! He successfully had two chicks going on for quite some time before getting busted. Surely he's a hero to the masses.

The only way he could be greater would be if he managed to talk them into a threesome.

5613[/snapback]

always look on the bright side of life eh? :D

very irresponsable imo, its not two birds, its a wife and 2 children, 1 now dead (i'm not anti abortion, just to get that streight)

I'm assuming she's not heard of condoms then?

But she's a Catholic, so she's not allowed to wear condoms. :D

:D

5617[/snapback]

:blush: Gotta love their logic, condoms and children are a no no.

Abortion and pre marital sex are perfectly fine though.

ill take claudia off him tommorw!

i go stiff in the loins wheni see lases with dark hair, she`s really pretty lass.

Not pawn star quality totty,but very cute, and think shes a legal studend so not an airhead either....guess she has a blindspot for tumpet playing footballers tho!

ill take claudia off him tommorw!

i go stiff in the loins wheni see lases with dark hair, she`s really pretty lass.

Not pawn star quality totty,but very cute, and think shes a legal studend so not an airhead either....guess she has a blindspot for tumpet playing footballers tho!

5638[/snapback]

:D

The rumour I heard was that after shagging some lass he disapeared out the room for a bit, then came back in starkers, playing the trumpet. Really well.

5671[/snapback]

Their was one on the Popbitch messageboard, a lass saying that a friend of a friend ( :blush: ) went back to Nobby's place after he'd just moved here. Being a football groupie she expected champagne. He came back into the room with a four pack of Kestrel and started talking about his trumpet :D