Newcastle United v. West Ham (St James' Park, Wednesday 5 January 2011 — 1945 kickoff)

dbsweeney

• Replies 561
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ranger done himself no favours since he has been on.

To be fair in most of his sub appearances this season, he's done alright, just hasn't got the goals when chances have come his way.

Maybe he got too excited, I don't know, but that miss has put a slight downer on my night. He won't get an easier chance and a goal then would have helped him push on and impose himself in the squad. I reckon it's one of those chances that he'd tuck away 9 times out of 10.

When was the last time we saw 2 players get league hat-tricks in the same season?

About 2 months ago. Nolan bagged 3 against the Mackems following up Carroll's hat-trick against Villa

:huff:

Damn, I forgot Carroll's one, it seems ages ago now. OK, when was the last time we saw 3 from3 different players? :nufc:

To be fair in most of his sub appearances this season, he's done alright, just hasn't got the goals when chances have come his way.

Maybe he got too excited, I don't know, but that miss has put a slight downer on my night. He won't get an easier chance and a goal then would have helped him push on and impose himself in the squad. I reckon it's one of those chances that he'd tuck away 9 times out of 10.

Based on what? He clearly lacks the composure required for 1st team football in the Prem at the moment, a loan spell in the Champ getting regular starts would do him good. He needs to sort out his attitude.

If he's missing that chance 10% of the time he's no good

Shame though-would have liked to see dutty of the mark

Based on what? He clearly lacks the composure required for 1st team football in the Prem at the moment, a loan spell in the Champ getting regular starts would do him good. He needs to sort out his attitude.

Thats the correct decision for him, especially now that we have Besty.

Villa in the bottom 3, poetic justice if they dropped

Wish we had them last day of the season if so, wankers! Spent relatively big and still fucked.

Keep the 21st january free Mick, Ive got you a ticket for the talk in

Villa in the bottom 3, poetic justice if they dropped

Wish we had them last day of the season if so, wankers! Spent relatively big and still fucked.

We've got them in April, haven't we?

Hopefully we can lord it over them with the banners and chants that these boring fuckers deserve.

Based on the fact that I could probably put that in the net 9 times out of 10. I reckon even Alan Smith could.

Agreed he should join a Championship club on loan, and that Xisco also deserves a chance of some sort.