Newcastle United v. West Ham (St James' Park, Wednesday 5 January 2011 — 1945 kickoff)

dbsweeney

• Replies 561
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Villa in the bottom 3, poetic justice if they dropped

Wish we had them last day of the season if so, wankers! Spent relatively big and still fucked.

We've got them in April, haven't we?

Hopefully we can lord it over them with the banners and chants that these boring fuckers deserve.

Aye, April 9th.

Absolutely fantastic win and a mullering was coming tbh. I said this morning we would wi 3-0 and best to score so im delighted it was even better than thought.

Wist'am are fucked like.

Have to say if best can build on that then he could develope the perfect partnership with carroll. Quick and strong.

Ranger is dogshit.....loan him out for sure.

Tough 2 games coming up now but 4 points from 6 and we will be looking home a fookin dry baybeee!

The bloke on the commentary said theres only one other player scored a hat - trick on his premier league debut

Shearer got a Hat-Trick on his debut, but that's pre-Premier league.

Pennant?

Edited by The Fish

Please god let Barton still be here on Feb 1st :huff::nufc:

I'm starting to feel a bit of man love for JB - he's fast becoming my favourite player

Understandable and must soon get an England call up.

The way at 5-o he was chasing everything down and berating player errors into the 8oth odd minute was tremendous.

Villa in the bottom 3, poetic justice if they dropped

Wish we had them last day of the season if so, wankers! Spent relatively big and still fucked.

We've got them in April, haven't we?

Hopefully we can lord it over them with the banners and chants that these boring fuckers deserve.

Aye, April 9th.

Bedsheets at the ready

"Only Jasper Carrot can save you now!"

And he's a Blues fan.

Utter cunts, I hope they sink without trace.

The bloke on the commentary said theres only one other player scored a hat - trick on his premier league debut

Pennant?

It could have been pennant, he did say the name but my memory is mush.

Pennant?

Simon Bird Twiiter

North East revival... #safc three points off the Champions' League. #nufc 8th, win game in hand and in possible UEFA spot.

:huff:

Glug Glug Glug

Ranger done himself no favours since he has been on.

To be fair in most of his sub appearances this season, he's done alright, just hasn't got the goals when chances have come his way.

Maybe he got too excited, I don't know, but that miss has put a slight downer on my night. He won't get an easier chance and a goal then would have helped him push on and impose himself in the squad. I reckon it's one of those chances that he'd tuck away 9 times out of 10.

If he's missing that chance 10% of the time he's no good

Shame though-would have liked to see dutty of the mark

Fuck sakes man Best was a pub league player according to nearly all on here since he signed. A bit of faith is shown in him tonight and he delivers. Am not saying he's now the new Ronaldinho by any means, but surely this shows it can turn around very quickly? Too many knee jerkers on here like. If Shola and Carroll are out for the rest of the month or so then Ranger's going nowhere as he'll be needed, good bad or indifferent.

Well done Pardew. Hasnt done a lot wrong since he came here, and wins against the teams we had a decent chance of beating on paper used to be uefa cup form. Not so sure it is now this season, but very encouraging all he same. With the team that Chris Hughton built obviously :huff:

Ranger was dog-shit, nevermind that miss which was one of the worst misses seen at our place for ages, the rest of his game was atrocious.

Get rid.

This. He's clearly a bit of a prat with the way he carries on (bling etc), and his attitude in this game stank. Perfect opportunity to prove he can contribute to the team and he looked like he was fucking about tbh. Get him on loan or sell.

I know he didnt get a big run out but what did you's think of Ferguson?

I still think he's too lightweight and thought today he put too much distance between himself and Jose. His composure seemed quite good and age will help him bulk up, so maybe in a few seasons he'll come good. I would definitely look to loan him out to get game time.

Listening to Pardew on 5 Live. Was brutally honest about why Best started, why it came about and why Ranger didn't start either. He said as soon as the doctor said Ameobi wasn't available to play, Besty was getting his chance. Stating how Best is a lovely professional, "triffic lad" and has been asking for a chance. Can't argue with the delivery!