David Beckham

Monroe Transfer

I watched Beckham play my Newcastle team in Australia about 2 months ago. He was injured and wasnt looking to get involved but his touches are amazing. The way he strikes a ball is incredible but in saying this there is no way he would cut a full 90mins in the Epl. The pace and strength will be too much for him.

I doubt we were ever even in talks with him. Reckon Ashley wanted to make the most of the talk so told Pardew to be non committal about out 'interest'. Would make a difference to us, but for the wages we'd pay and the short period there's no way it would represent good value. If it clears the way for us to make a permanent move for Bentley it could be good, though I have a feeling that they'll be stubborn and won't move much on his price.

i knew he wouldnt come to us his wage demand would be extreme and the fact hes always signed for teams down south in fact i new he wouldnt come to any north east club hes past his time anyway due for retirement

i knew he wouldnt come to us his wage demand would be extreme and the fact hes always signed for teams down south in fact i new he wouldnt come to any north east club hes past his time anyway due for retirement

:huff:

Aye those famous 'southern' clubs in Preston, Manchester, Madrid, Los Angeles and Milan...

haha funny why you picking on me for

Well, partly because every post is devoid of sense...

Also because you don't use punctuation.