Tiote v Batty.

Park Life

Brentford wasn't it? Never been able to find it on youtube or owt like.

Definitely Brentford. We spunked all over them 5 or 6-1 .

Thanks for the correction. The mists of time!!

I've deffo got the Lee 'goal' on tape (I may have transferred it to dvd now) at home.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for the correction. The mists of time!!

I've deffo got the Lee 'goal' on tape (I may have transferred it to dvd now) at home.

;)

Come on then, You tube it man.

Sullivan is another one for the overrated thread.

Fucking Beasant is/was.

Dave Beasant. Remember Mhirandina (cant be arsed to check spelling) doing a flying kick in his back at the end of one game. ;) Tiny but launched himself at big dave.

I was at that game and I'm sure Mirandinha spat at him, cup game I think?

Back on the subject!

I personally think Tiote has a better engine than Batty. Tiote always make an assessment of his passes before completing them. I notice that most of his passes are the safest ones he can make at the time. If he cant make a safe pass then he just holds the ball until he can release it. Batty was a bit more skilled though.

You have to look at the period of football as well. Times have changed since Batty and I think Tiote would have been much better in Battys day.

To sum up, my choice would be Tiote!

Back on the subject!

I personally think Tiote has a better engine than Batty. Tiote always make an assessment of his passes before completing them. I notice that most of his passes are the safest ones he can make at the time. If he cant make a safe pass then he just holds the ball until he can release it. Batty was a bit more skilled though.

You have to look at the period of football as well. Times have changed since Batty and I think Tiote would have been much better in Battys day.

Tiote selects passes like Swiss watchmakers selects his materials.

Back on the subject!

Tiote selects passes like Swiss watchmakers selects his materials.

Here's where I'd put Blackburn's first goal if I could be bothered to google it. ;)

Guest You FCB Get Out Of Our Club

It was Brentford. They looked like the mackems in their red and white hummel tops. Rob Lee had tears in his eyes when he was getting interviewed. "Worst decision ahv evur seen in aww me life :calmdown:" In fairness in them days referees never overruled the linesmen, and the lino put his flag up early. It wasn't that good anyway, bobbled about 30 times, it was nee Beckham against Wimbledon.

Guest You FCB Get Out Of Our Club
Sullivan is another one for the overrated thread.

Fucking Beasant is/was.

He got exposed big time that Chelsea v Norwich game where Ian Porterfield sacked him after the game.