Silent Hill movie

Geordie Boyo

Now you might remember I have made maybe just a couple of threads about this in the past, but at least this time I have a teaser trailer and a few pics to back it up on it hopefully being a success. :icon_lol:

silenthill_sign.jpg

They've adapted the original Silent Hill storyline and mixed it up a little with the follow up games Silent Hill 2 & 3. If you've played Silent Hill 2 you would have came across this nice looking chap, Pyramid Head, whose said to be in it. You can actually just catch a glance of him in the teaser throwing something about.

untitled9ir.png

While instead of Harry Mason, you have Rose played by Radha Mitchell as the main character. You do have previous characters from the original Silent Hill game thou like Dahlia Gillespie played by Deborah Kara Unger. Alessa Gillespie played by Tanya Allen. Cybil Bennet played by Laurie Holden. But instead of Cheryl who was the missing daughter of Harry Mason you have Sharon who is played by Jodelle Ferland who starred in the spooky Kingdom Hospital series. There's also a main role for Sean Bean.

Nurses.jpg

patient.jpg

Steps.jpg

bugsbright8ai.jpg

newmonstersbright9cc.jpg

nursesbright2du.jpg
Edited by Geordie Boyo

Movies based on computer games are usually excellent like. :icon_lol:

65210[/snapback]

The 1st Residential Evil film was alright. Besides, if you have played Silent Hill you'll know it's almost a movie in itself with all the twists and plots in it. I just hope the director Christopher Gans makes it live up to it’s potential to be a horror classic.

65210[/snapback]

The 1st Residential Evil film was alright. Besides, if you have played Silent Hill you'll know it's almost a movie in itself with all the twists and plots in it. I just hope the director Christopher Gans makes it live up to it’s potential to be a horror classic.

65240[/snapback]

Street Fighter was class anarl.

65210[/snapback]

65240[/snapback]

65265[/snapback]

The chemistry between Minogue and Van Damme was electric.

Movies based on computer games are usually excellent like. :lol:

65210[/snapback]

65240[/snapback]

65265[/snapback]

And Bob Hoskins was canny in Super Mario Bros....

:lol:

• 1 month later...
As long as the music's as good as it is in the games, I'll be a happy bunny. :lol:

82530[/snapback]

Akira Yamaoka is composing most of the music for the film. It was him who created the feel of Silent Hill games. I'm happy with the actors who have been used too and the story-line looks pretty good too, but as a movie I'm optimistic. Like I say, if its anywhere near as good as the game it'll be a hit!

:mellow:

• 4 weeks later...

Everything in Silent Hill is twisted, which is good as its beyond your imagination rather than some numpt with a white sheet over him "whooooo, WhooOOOOOoo...!" Does that scare you Brock? :o

He's sort of a butcher, you can't see his face just as you wouldn't in a nightmare so he has some twisted deformed cheese grater there instead. :lol:

Everything in Silent Hill is twisted, which is good as its beyond your imagination rather than some numpt with a white sheet over him "whooooo, WhooOOOOOoo...!"  Does that scare you Brock?  :o

He's sort of a butcher, you can't see his face just as you wouldn't in a nightmare so he has some twisted deformed cheese grater there instead.  :lol:

95334[/snapback]

Hey I like scary movies and am probably going to see this one. God sake I was gutted when I read Saw 2 isn't out on DVD till June! :(

But should I still go if I'm not familiar with the games? :angry:

If it's going to be another Jason X then forget it *shudders* awful movie that was.

• 3 weeks later...

Found a small clip on the imdb website taken by a video phone. Not very good quality, but the scene itself looks horrific when you see Pyramid Head get a hold of someone...!

http://home.wi.rr.com/rdmrdm/Movie.wmv

Not too sure about the dialog thou when you see Cybil shout to Rose "Rose, hurry!" she's only a yard away...! :clapping:

Found a small clip on the imdb website taken by a video phone. Not very good quality, but the scene itself looks horrific when you see Pyramid Head get a hold of someone...!

http://home.wi.rr.com/rdmrdm/Movie.wmv

Not too sure about the dialog thou when you see Cybil shout to Rose "Rose, hurry!" she's only a yard away...!  :clapping:

103780[/snapback]

Can barely see anything :)

But bloody hell can't those people hold it in for 5 mins? :nufc: