Spurs to bid 30mil for Carroll

Kevin

The big AC and none of our top players will leave....we've turned that corner now....signing Ben Arfa is a sign of ambition come on lads lets stop the doom and fuckin gloom eh?

Pardew said terms of him signing was that AC, ST and JB stayed...i know its FMA but come on....a little faith eh?

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

from same source as the hughton /pardew rumour .wreckons its a cash deal .if you dont want to believe it then dont .im just reporting what ive heard .ashley wants the money not the players offered .spuds said dont play him until deal is done type of thing and put out hes injured to the media

Caulkin just tweetted.

Pardew:

I can’t say to you strong enough that Andy Carroll will not leave this club in this transfer window. 100 percent.

No bid then.

Now's the time to find out if Pardew really is 'another mate of Ashley/Llambias' just like JFK.

from same source as the hughton /pardew rumour .wreckons its a cash deal .if you dont want to believe it then dont .im just reporting what ive heard .ashley wants the money not the players offered .spuds said dont play him until deal is done type of thing and put out hes injured to the media

Can you really see AC agreeing to fuck US over in that way?

It'd be out of his hands.

Can I see Ashley agreeing to fuck us over in that way? Absolutely. I see that Pardew is adamant that he's going nowhere, but I don't trust Ashley at all, so I'm still not convinced and won't be till the end of this month at the earliest.

It'd be out of his hands.

Ofcourse it wont.

Andy, we want you to pretend your ill and not play!!!!

Dont think so.

Is that what you really think AC would do?

What loyalty does he have to us? His mate Hughton has been fucked over and he's seen first hand how much of a fuck up we are at the club with MA in charge.

Harry tells him he will triple his wages, let him play in the champions league, get him a starting place for England, forget all your troubles you have had in the NE, fresh start etc. . . .

AC is not the brightest and with Ashley, his agent and Harry all up his arse for him to leave it's not hard to imagine him saying yes

What loyalty does he have to us?

Quite a lot, i would say.

I'll happily take a charity bet of £100 on whether he will be here in Feb.

2½ years ago, no-one would have said Shay Given would.

Jesus wept man, the club was in turmoil then but I still dont remember Shay agreeing to feign injury for a few games to get a deal done. :huff:

I would.

chomp.

and how old are you again ? Why not add something constructive ? Maybe your mate will help you. Then again, maybe not.

Well make your mind up at least.

make your mind up how old you are, and how old you want to act, you idiotic fool.

*burp*

:huff:

Oh Samuel, you are a japester

do you have a pet name for him too, like Gemmill :nufc:

We've proved (in Ashley's eyes) that we can win games handsomely without him scoring half a dozen goals in the process. No doubt the fantastic performances put in at Wigan and tonight will only serve to justify his exit if they get rid :huff:

thats absolutely correct.

(peasepud @ Jan 6 2011, 07:10 AM) *
(Christmas Tree @ Jan 5 2011, 10:27 PM) *

Fantastic News Lads and Lasses

Pardew has come out after the game and said "100% Carroll is going nowhere".

(Kinnear @ Jan 1 2009)

Newcastle manager Joe Kinnear insists goalkeeper Shay Given will not be leaving St James' Park in January.

In recent weeks, Arsenal and Tottenham have both been linked with a transfer window move for the 32-year-old.

But Kinnear told The Journal: "He won't be leaving - he has no interest in that whatsoever. He loves the football club.

"He's part of the city and that suits us because he's a world-class goalkeeper. He's very happy here, he's very comfortable at Newcastle United."

Speculation surrounding Given's future increased after he produced a series of magnificent saves during the Magpies' 5-1 defeat by Liverpool on Sunday.

That performance led Kinnear to hail the Republic of Ireland international as the best goalkeeper in the Premier League.

"Shay's performance against Liverpool was brilliant and that got picked up on," added Kinnear.

"But ask the Geordie fans and I think they already knew how good he is. They know their football, so to be one of their favourites says it all about how good he is.

"He's the best goalkeeper in the Premier League by a mile."

Newcastle have some strength in the goalkeeping position, with Given's long-term deputy Steve Harper currently in discussions over a new contract.

However, Kinnear is determined to hold on to his best players, including England striker Michael Owen whose contract expires in the summer, as he attempts to steer the club away from the bottom half of the table

The next day Givens lawyer released a statement saying he wanted a move.

I take your point, but different circumstances to be fair.

Shay wanted to leave as soon as that shocking display against Liverpool occurred.

Carroll is not seeking to leave SJP (and the same could be said of JB, Tiote, Jose etc.).

Edited by dbsweeney

I hope all the speculation dies down then, don't think it's good for Carroll to have so much talk about him, could see him getting an overinflated value of himself and losing the graft, determination and brutishness that makes him such a vital player for us.

7 million for Keane is great business for Tottenham, glad we didn't go near him for anywhere near that price.

it's too much now. 4-5 years ago he was well worth a big fee and wages, but not now.

chomp.

and how old are you again ? Why not add something constructive ? Maybe your mate will help you. Then again, maybe not.

Well make your mind up at least.

make your mind up how old you are, and how old you want to act, you idiotic fool.

*burp*

:huff:

Oh Samuel, you are a japester

do you have a pet name for him too, like Gemmill :nufc:

What's up Petal, do you want one too?

Magoo ?