Spurs to bid 30mil for Carroll

Kevin

It says something about the competence of the previous lot when you can take over a club that finished 14th in the table, turn it into an unambitious selling club and be 8th in the table. :huff:

via relegation.

Inevitable, when Shepherd has littered the club with overpaid SHITE that we couldn't move on because they were too happy here on their astronomical wages, TBH

you mean Beye, Bassong, Milner, Given, N'Zogbia, Martins, Owen and Duff...all of whom are still at the club and haven't moved on to clubs who have performed better than us since they left ?

Can I ask you again, ref your "14th in the table", do you also think Brian Clough was a shite manager because he left Notts Forest relegated ? An answer would be appreciated this time.

:nufc:

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It says something about the competence of the previous lot when you can take over a club that finished 14th in the table, turn it into an unambitious selling club and be 8th in the table. :huff:

via relegation.

Inevitable, when Shepherd has littered the club with overpaid SHITE that we couldn't move on because they were too happy here on their astronomical wages, TBH

you mean Beye, Bassong, Milner, Given, N'Zogbia, Martins, Owen and Duff...all of whom are still at the club and haven't moved on to clubs who have performed better than us since they left ?

Can I ask you again, ref your "14th in the table", do you also think Brian Clough was a shite manager because he left Notts Forest relegated ? An answer would be appreciated this time.

:nufc:

no reply then, again ?

via relegation.

I wasn't alive at the time, so am not in a position to comment :nufc: Completely different comparing a manager to a chairman I'm sure you agree

It says something about the competence of the previous lot when you can take over a club that finished 14th in the table, turn it into an unambitious selling club and be 8th in the table. :nufc:

via relegation.

I wasn't alive at the time, so am not in a position to comment :) Completely different comparing a manager to a chairman I'm sure you agree

You only need to judge the situation by the facts, was Clough a shit manager because Forest were relegated in his last season ?

isn't it you who is insinuating the chairman is the manager :huff::nufc:

It says something about the competence of the previous lot when you can take over a club that finished 14th in the table, turn it into an unambitious selling club and be 8th in the table. :)

via relegation.

I wasn't alive at the time, so am not in a position to comment :nufc: Completely different comparing a manager to a chairman I'm sure you agree

You only need to judge the situation by the facts, was Clough a shit manager because Forest were relegated in his last season ?

isn't it you who is insinuating the chairman is the manager :huff::nufc:

Someone translate that me for please? :nufc:

Fantastic bit of hypocrisy from Chez ITT. I remember him having a pop on multiple occasions after I offered the Tree a bet on whether Hughton would still be our manager at Christmas - which, of course, I was right about - and now here he is doing the exact same. :huff:

HF's position is exactly right anyway. Nothing is certain at this clown college of a club. We all thought Hughton was Ashley's appointment, a yes man through and through and that once he actually was doing well, there'd be no way he was sacked - oops, there he goes. It makes perfect sense to keep Carroll. If there's one thing you can say about Ashley and Diamond Dekka, though, it's that they don't realise what makes perfect sense.

I dont think you were right, iirc you thought he'd be sacked as we'd be doing shit not because he was never Ashley's man and not part of some hitherto unspecified plan to install his own manager and back him with cash in the next window, as per yesterday. Hughton may have been sacked but all your reasons were wrong. Also CT was expressing confidence about our prospects this season, which is what you had the problem with.

It may be hypocritical but i dont stand to gain from it personally so am not arsed if you think that. I also have offered it in a perfectly reasonable manner rather than to prove someone else is a cunt.

You're perfectly right that I thought we would be doing poorly and that's why Hughton would be out of a job, but my main point was to show that Fat Mike couldn't be trusted and would discard Hughton at the drop of a hat as a scapegoat (which is exactly what he did by waiting until we'd had a bit of a 'poor run' before sacking him rather than having the balls to remove him at the start of the season if he wanted 'his own manager' - not as though Hughton wasn't also 'his own manager' - in.) The problem that I had, and still have, was CT's blind faith in somebody who does not deserve it and who has demonstrated many times that he does not deserve it - and the fact that that same blind faith that he spews forth constantly on these boards is actually a load of shit, since he wasn't willing to back it up.

Fantastic bit of hypocrisy from Chez ITT. I remember him having a pop on multiple occasions after I offered the Tree a bet on whether Hughton would still be our manager at Christmas - which, of course, I was right about - and now here he is doing the exact same. :nufc:

HF's position is exactly right anyway. Nothing is certain at this clown college of a club. We all thought Hughton was Ashley's appointment, a yes man through and through and that once he actually was doing well, there'd be no way he was sacked - oops, there he goes. It makes perfect sense to keep Carroll. If there's one thing you can say about Ashley and Diamond Dekka, though, it's that they don't realise what makes perfect sense.

I dont think you were right, iirc you thought he'd be sacked as we'd be doing shit not because he was never Ashley's man and not part of some hitherto unspecified plan to install his own manager and back him with cash in the next window, as per yesterday. Hughton may have been sacked but all your reasons were wrong. Also CT was expressing confidence about our prospects this season, which is what you had the problem with.

It may be hypocritical but i dont stand to gain from it personally so am not arsed if you think that. I also have offered it in a perfectly reasonable manner rather than to prove someone else is a cunt.

You're perfectly right that I thought we would be doing poorly and that's why Hughton would be out of a job, but my main point was to show that Fat Mike couldn't be trusted and would discard Hughton at the drop of a hat as a scapegoat (which is exactly what he did by waiting until we'd had a bit of a 'poor run' before sacking him rather than having the balls to remove him at the start of the season if he wanted 'his own manager' - not as though Hughton wasn't also 'his own manager' - in.) The problem that I had, and still have, was CT's blind faith in somebody who does not deserve it and who has demonstrated many times that he does not deserve it - and the fact that that same blind faith that he spews forth constantly on these boards is actually a load of shit, since he wasn't willing to back it up.

And how do I "back up" blind faith? :huff:

Fantastic bit of hypocrisy from Chez ITT. I remember him having a pop on multiple occasions after I offered the Tree a bet on whether Hughton would still be our manager at Christmas - which, of course, I was right about - and now here he is doing the exact same. :nufc:

And how do I "back up" blind faith? :huff:

12th day of Christmas was yesterday mate - back in your box until next year.

(You remember perfectly well what the 'stakes' in our best were....)

It says something about the competence of the previous lot when you can take over a club that finished 14th in the table, turn it into an unambitious selling club and be 8th in the table. :icon_lol:

via relegation.

I wasn't alive at the time, so am not in a position to comment :icon_lol: Completely different comparing a manager to a chairman I'm sure you agree

isn't it you who is insinuating the chairman is the manager :icon_lol::icon_lol:

Was Clough a shit manager by the time he got relegated? Well yes. He was a raging alcoholic and suffering from the onset of dementia. Baffling you keep asking that tbh.

Over the course of his career he was a brilliant manager but the two European cup wins had occured about 15 years prior. Were you expecting him to win another two European Cups if he'd stuck around after the relegation season? The point is he'd run out of ideas and was finished. A point which has parallels that I suppose you just can blissfully ignore when you're thick as fuck.

It says something about the competence of the previous lot when you can take over a club that finished 14th in the table, turn it into an unambitious selling club and be 8th in the table. :icon_lol:

via relegation.

I wasn't alive at the time, so am not in a position to comment :icon_lol: Completely different comparing a manager to a chairman I'm sure you agree

isn't it you who is insinuating the chairman is the manager :icon_lol::icon_lol:

Was Clough a shit manager by the time he got relegated? Well yes. He was a raging alcoholic and suffering from the onset of dementia. Baffling you keep asking that tbh.

Over the course of his career he was a brilliant manager but the two European cup wins had occured about 15 years prior. Were you expecting him to win another two European Cups if he'd stuck around after the relegation season? The point is he'd run out of ideas and was finished. A point which has parallels that I suppose you just can blissfully ignore when you're thick as fuck.

haha, what an obsessed prick.

The day you ever know more than me about this football club, is .... is ... well, I'm lost for words. I take it those nasty mancs are still laughing at your embarrassment of a football club, just like they did when we were competing with the red half of the city you work in.

I'm pleased for you, that you are stupid enough to also think the chairman was doing the managers job for him and was responsible for the club finishing 14th in the league, rendering the previous 14 years of the Halls and Shepherd as also being insignificant and of no consequence. How stupid is that !!! :icon_lol::pray:

via relegation.

The day you ever know more than me about this football club, is .... is ... well, I'm lost for words. I take it those nasty mancs are still laughing at your embarrassment of a football club, just like they did when we were competing with the red half of the city you work in.

I'm pleased for you, that you are stupid enough to also think the chairman was doing the managers job for him and was responsible for the club finishing 14th in the league, rendering the previous 14 years of the Halls and Shepherd as also being insignificant and of no consequence. How stupid is that !!! :pray::pray:

Well that had absolutely nowt to do with anything. Well done. :icon_lol:

via relegation.

I'm pleased for you, that you are stupid enough to also think the chairman was doing the managers job for him and was responsible for the club finishing 14th in the league, rendering the previous 14 years of the Halls and Shepherd as also being insignificant and of no consequence. How stupid is that !!! :pray::pray:

Well that had absolutely nowt to do with anything. Well done. :icon_lol:

well, it was quoted and so aimed at your post, unlike most of yours when you reply for someone else for some reason. Maybe you're just obsessed or something ? :pray:

• 3 weeks later...

I know full well not to bother with what the multitude of Spurs ITKs come out with, but just in case anyone is interested.

http://www.spurscommunity.co.uk/forums/sho...ead.php?t=69570

Who: adiepf

Where: Spurs Community

When: 22/1/11

another bid for carroll today im told :D

booo, he runs like he is in slow motion & looks like a gypsy...

personally i think he is gash!

just my opinion

So gash that he's got 11 goals in a very ordinary team. Really informed comment there.

Aye that comment is awful in general, Carroll is deceptively quick and anyone that still says he's gash needs to watch more football he's genuinely a real talent.

Hope it's not true, either way I'm allowing myself to (probably foolishly) trust the slimeball that is Pardew on his word that Carroll isn't for sale. Selling him for whatever the price in this window will be a bad move as we'd not be able to replace him.