Sunderland 1-1 Newcastle

Anorthernsoul

• Replies 991
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Someone the other day asked about pitch encroachment at St James' Park. Anyone remember the lad who ran on when Andy Shithead Cole came back for his first game as a Man U player? The lad got stopped after about 20 yards. He said he was going to remonstrate with the ref, but the truth was he wanted to lamp Cerl :nah:

I also remember the fat bloke on the cinder track on his knees doing the messiah bit to King Kev. I'm sure he got hoyed out for that.

And many, many moons ago I recall one lad jumping out of the West stand paddock trying to attack Jim Smith in the dugout :lol:

Someone the other day asked about pitch encroachment at St James' Park. Anyone remember the lad who ran on when Andy Shithead Cole came back for his first game as a Man U player? The lad got stopped after about 20 yards. He said he was going to remonstrate with the ref, but the truth was he wanted to lamp Cerl :lol:

I also remember the fat bloke on the cinder track on his knees doing the messiah bit to King Kev. I'm sure he got hoyed out for that.

And many, many moons ago I recall one lad jumping out of the West stand paddock trying to attack Jim Smith in the dugout :nah:

Streaker at the derby :lol:

BTW, the fat bloke (at the Man Utd 5-0) was on someone else's season ticket iirc.

Edited by alex

Someone the other day asked about pitch encroachment at St James' Park. Anyone remember the lad who ran on when Andy Shithead Cole came back for his first game as a Man U player? The lad got stopped after about 20 yards. He said he was going to remonstrate with the ref, but the truth was he wanted to lamp Cerl :lol:

And many, many moons ago I recall one lad jumping out of the West stand paddock trying to attack Jim Smith in the dugout :lol:

Streaker at the derby :nah:

BTW, the fat bloke (at the Man Utd 5-0) was on someone else's season ticket iirc.

Ah, I didn't see the derby :no This boycott has its painful moments :lol:

And many, many moons ago I recall one lad jumping out of the West stand paddock trying to attack Jim Smith in the dugout :nah:

Streaker at the derby :lol:

There was also a lad who ran on the pitch from the south west corner, ran back into the crowd and took his jacket off to try and hide. Polis got him eventually.

There was a bloke a few year ago who stripped off and started legging it down the stairs obviously intending to streak but the stewards caught him at the bottom of the stairs :lol:

:nah: Didn't hear about that. You used to get them all the time in the 70s / 80s, especially at cricket matches, for some reason.

Guest You FCB Get Out Of Our Club
There was a bloke a few year ago who stripped off and started legging it down the stairs obviously intending to streak but the stewards caught him at the bottom of the stairs :lol:

:lol: Didn't hear about that. You used to get them all the time in the 70s / 80s, especially at cricket matches, for some reason.

Brian Clough blamed Liverpool fans for Hillsborough iirc, and there was a live Liverpool away game on telly a few month later, and this streaker ran on with black marker on his back BRIAN CLOUGH IS A with arrows pointing to his arsehole. Used to happen all the time as you say :nah:

This is my favourite one, some bin dipper streaking on to a live weather forecast on Richard and Judy's "This Morning" :lol:

http://www.jonn.co.uk/bloopers/modules/art...ticle.php?id=35

• 5 weeks later...
Guest LeazesLad

Is that yee in the brown coat to the left looking pissed off CT? That was after Gyans goal against us. Look at the women in that pic ffs, they make wors look like cat walk models.

img003xj.jpg

Is that yee in the brown coat to the left looking pissed off CT? That was after Gyans goal against us. Look at the women in that pic ffs, they make wors look like cat walk models.

img003xj.jpg

Cheeky fucker :icon_lol: He's definitely not a mackem though :lol:

Personally I like the top left corner. Great picture of the ginge dad and son and the proper grandad tash above the Steve Wraith look-a-like. :razz:

mackems.png

Edited by Christmas Tree