Szervusz!

Zvindon Magyar

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know about ol' Swindy, but I'm just about to tuck into some toasted garlic baguette slices with roasted pepper dip... and a cheeky beaujolais primeur on the side. Get, as they say, in! :lol:

I don't know about ol' Swindy, but I'm just about to tuck into some toasted garlic baguette slices with roasted pepper dip... and a cheeky beaujolais primeur on the side. Get, as they say, in! :lol:

65457[/snapback]

that sounds so good... I think I might kill you tonight.

I'm so hungry I could spit, the house is going out for a meal and the lads were told that we'd be eating at around 7, but of course the girls haven't even begun to get ready yet... Now a man of my age should have, by now, learnt that when a woman says 7, she means 9 and when she says she's not hungry it means she's going to eat all your chips and when she says she loves you it really means "I tolerate you and will leave as soon as your fit mate gets single."

:lol:

I've finished work and now have 2 weeks off.

Does that constitute a good enough excuse to celebrate and get pizza delivered? :lol:

Or will it just annoy the people who don't have the next 2 weeks off? :lol:

65457[/snapback]

I'm so hungry I could spit, the house is going out for a meal and the lads were told that we'd be eating at around 7, but of course the girls haven't even begun to get ready yet... Now a man of my age should have, by now, learnt that when a woman says 7, she means 9 and when she says she's not hungry it means she's going to eat all your chips and when she says she loves you it really means "I tolerate you and will leave as soon as your fit mate gets single."

65465[/snapback]

Nice Meenzer- simple and delicious. Dave-please. Make a toasty and stop whinging. XX

65457[/snapback]

65465[/snapback]

snakes with tits mate, snakes with tits.

it's ok, they're speeding up the "getting ready" progress and I'm listening to Zane Lowe and resisting the urge to sing along to "Hurt"... but not resisting very well and I fear I'm destroying a classic

65457[/snapback]

Pah, not as nice as my Tesco Value spicy curry pot snack I bet.

Tesco's Finest burgers with sundried tomatoes and basil in white baps with mayonnaise and jalopeno relish.  Two of the fuckers.

65520[/snapback]

I think this might be my favourite ever post

tescos finest burgers- we start with an oxymoron. Then we are supposed to be impressed by the "sundried tomatoes with basil", my arent we metropolitan.

Mind you by the time we get to the Jalopena relish spongebob is thinking mmmm thems are tasty.

"Two of the fuckers" oooh you're hard!!

Tesco's Finest burgers with sundried tomatoes and basil in white baps with mayonnaise and jalopeno relish.  Two of the fuckers.

65520[/snapback]

tescos finest burgers- we start with an oxymoron. Then we are supposed to be impressed by the "sundried tomatoes with basil", my arent we metropolitan.

Mind you by the time we get to the Jalopena relish spongebob is thinking mmmm thems are tasty.

65548[/snapback]

Tesco's finest burgers. ;)

I'll only eat burgers made of freshly ground mince nowadays, none of this frozen shit. Last time I was in London I stumbled across a small chain called Gourmet burger kitchen or something. They did nothing but burgers but my God they were good. Making me hungry just thinking of it.

Edit: Hi Swindon Mag by the way, stick with us rather than that N-O lot, you know it makes sense. :lol:

Edited by Renton

65520[/snapback]

65548[/snapback]

Tesco's finest burgers. :lol:

I'll only eat burgers made of freshly ground mince nowadays, none of this frozen shit. Last time I was in London I stumbled across a small chain called Gourmet burger kitchen or something. They did nothing but burgers but my God they were good. Making me hungry just thinking of it.

65562[/snapback]

All this talk of burgers reminds me of The Food Corporation that was in the old Haymarket just along from the Farmers. The place was scabby, but the burgers were just sublime. Yum yum. Gone, but not forgotten. ;)

65520[/snapback]

65548[/snapback]

Jealous of my tea tbh. Glad you liked my post though. :lol:

65520[/snapback]

Jesus, how much do you take home, yer fucking fat-cat? Bet you go to work looking like a right fucking yuppie don't you? You got one of those 'brick' mobiles in the cupboard? :lol: