Carroll injured in six-hour, 30 Jagerbomb bender

Christmas Tree

It's part of who he is. It's part of his psuchological makeup - the never say die approach on the pitch etc..

What a load of bollocks. It's like people saying that Rooney wouldn't be the same player if he wasn't a mouthy cunt, it doesn't improve how he plays.

Yes that's exactly what I'm saying. Bafra would be crap as well if he weren't moody and unpredictable. :wank:

Ben Arfa would be worse if he was always out on the piss though.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's part of who he is. It's part of his psuchological makeup - the never say die approach on the pitch etc..

What a load of bollocks. It's like people saying that Rooney wouldn't be the same player if he wasn't a mouthy cunt, it doesn't improve how he plays.

Yes that's exactly what I'm saying. Bafra would be crap as well if he weren't moody and unpredictable. :wank:

Just look at the posters on here. All the good posters are nutters. ;)

Aw, cheers :razz:

I want him to keep his attitude on the pitch but just be a bit more professional off it. The best players (certainly those who achieve longevity) usually adhere to that. You literally have to in the modern game.

I want him to keep his attitude on the pitch but just be a bit more professional off it. The best players (certainly those who achieve longevity) usually adhere to that. You literally have to in the modern game.

you're forgetting Alex, he'll be sold within 2 years so let the lad have some fun!

Agreed, though I don’t think getting pissed has anything to do with defining Carroll’s game.

In isolation this would be a non-story. As the latest in a growing line of alcohol related incidents perhaps it isn’t. Carroll is going to end up being pigeon holed as a pisshead by the media who will spend the rest of his career hyping up his drinking. A bit like Barton who is now and forevermore a thug, regardless of what he actually does.

Agreed, though I don’t think getting pissed has anything to do with defining Carroll’s game.

In isolation this would be a non-story. As the latest in a growing line of alcohol related incidents perhaps it isn’t. Carroll is going to end up being pigeon holed as a pisshead by the media who will spend the rest of his career hyping up his drinking. A bit like Barton who is now and forevermore a thug, regardless of what he actually does.

Fair enough.

I think we can forgive him a few drinks at his age. Maradonna was stealing cassette tapes from WH Smiths in his formative years.

Fair enough.

I think we can forgive him a few drinks at his age. Maradonna was stealing cassette tapes from WH Smiths in his formative years.

And twenty years later Deigo was getting kicked out of the world cup for failing a drug test and shooting reporters with an air-rifle. Gazza liked drink as well, did his career no harm at all.

AC seems to be such and important player at NUFC that the club are scared to discipline him. It’ll do him no good in the long run.

It's not really a case of let him get away with it cos hes young, anyway. He should have enough about him to know that he can't carry on like that. The fact that he doesn't is the biggest concern.

Guest You FCB Get Out Of Our Club
As well as FOUR Jagerbombs, 6ft 4in Carroll downed TWO pints of Fosters and around SIX bottles of Peroni.

I wouldn't even turn oot for that. What a non event story. If this was the mackems nothing would be said.

lol so someone got drunk and fell over on their birthday

jesus stop the presses and hold the front page!

"a potent mix of red bull and jagermiester"

always amuses me when they break those out in bars as some sort of big drinking thing, it's 35% ffs

You're more bothered by the predictable sensationalism from a tabloid than your main striker being out injured because he got pissed up? Or is it just rumours that he's injured?

always amuses me when they break those out in bars as some sort of big drinking thing, it's 35% ffs

You're more bothered by the predictable sensationalism from a tabloid than your main striker being out injured because he got pissed up? Or is it just rumours that he's injured?

He got injured against Spurs before he outed himself as a lightweight. It says so in the article.

he was already injured and hes been posting how his injury is going.

I'm bothered by the fact we only have one main striker.

Atleast you have one :lol: