PC winter advice

snakehips

But I thought that the plasma screen was full of non-freeze, err, plasma?  :lol:  :lol:

65417[/snapback]

Have no worries Mr. Hips! Most people don't have to worry about that dreaded screen freeze- it's just Jimbo with all the .. erm... excess 'moisture'.. umm.. condensing, yeh, condensing.. on his screen from all the ... ummm....biology and anatomy& physiology films.. I mean lectures that he wanks over...ARGH watches/attends I meant... online. Exciting stuff. Apparently. Chronic problem for Jimbo I hear. Sad state of affairs, really.

Take it down the Christmas market every day and feed it a nice mug of mulled wine, that'll remove the chill from its extremities.

65639[/snapback]

Talking of Christmas markets, I'm taking mrs hips to Edinburgh today for the 'German market'.

Thanks for the advice folks; my PC will have a warm winter this year.

And Mags, re the 'activities' of Jimbo, there's an old saying: Women are all right, but you can't beat the real thing! :lol:

Take it down the Christmas market every day and feed it a nice mug of mulled wine, that'll remove the chill from its extremities.

65639[/snapback]

Talking of Christmas markets, I'm taking mrs hips to Edinburgh today for the 'German market'.

And Mags, re the 'activities' of Jimbo, there's an old saying: Women are all right, but you can't beat the real thing! :lol:

65652[/snapback]

Have fun in Edinburgh. Wrap up warm you auld twat. :lol:

65639[/snapback]

65652[/snapback]

65658[/snapback]

Cheers, young 'un! Will have me tartan scarf and tam o shanter on!;)

65639[/snapback]

And Mags, re the 'activities' of Jimbo, there's an old saying: Women are all right, but you can't beat the real thing! ;)

65652[/snapback]

65658[/snapback]

Cheers, young 'un! Will have me tartan scarf and tam o shanter on!:(

65659[/snapback]

:lol:

I have no idea what a tam o shanter is, but it sounds funny. ;)

65639[/snapback]

And Mags, re the 'activities' of Jimbo, there's an old saying: Women are all right, but you can't beat the real thing! ;)

65652[/snapback]

65658[/snapback]

Cheers, young 'un! Will have me tartan scarf and tam o shanter on!:(

65659[/snapback]

65660[/snapback]

It's a hat.

65639[/snapback]

And Mags, re the 'activities' of Jimbo, there's an old saying: Women are all right, but you can't beat the real thing! :(

65652[/snapback]

Have fun in Edinburgh. Wrap up warm you auld twat. ;)

65658[/snapback]

Cheers, young 'un! Will have me tartan scarf and tam o shanter on!:blush:

65659[/snapback]

65660[/snapback]

It's a hat.

65661[/snapback]

Oh. :lol:

That twat who invaded the track at the British GP a couple of years ago was wearing one, wasn't he? :lol:

65670[/snapback]

Does anyone know the whereabouts of Ritchie on that day ??? :lol:

65639[/snapback]

And Mags, re the 'activities' of Jimbo, there's an old saying: Women are all right, but you can't beat the real thing! :blush:

65652[/snapback]

Have fun in Edinburgh. Wrap up warm you auld twat. ;)

65658[/snapback]

Cheers, young 'un! Will have me tartan scarf and tam o shanter on!:blush:

65659[/snapback]

I have no idea what a tam o shanter is, but it sounds funny. :(

65660[/snapback]

It's a hat.

65661[/snapback]

Oh. :lol:

65663[/snapback]

It's one of these..

tam-o-shanter-delux.jpg

Of course you'd only need the hat bit, already having the hair ;)