Stevenage player chinned!

henda11

On the edge of the centre circle you'll see a lad in the white top chin him, poor bloke. i don't condone it in any shape or form..........unless its a mackem.

p.s lets see how long it takes for this video to get into the SMB RTG forum, starting from now!!

Edited by henda11

you took it off the mackem forum you daft twat

did i fuck you stupid idiot, look at the youtube username you fucking pleb, crawl back into your fucking hole and wank over Sean William Scott you inbred cunt. <_<

you took it off the mackem forum you daft twat

did i fuck you stupid idiot, look at the youtube username you fucking pleb, crawl back into your fucking hole and wank over Sean William Scott you inbred cunt. :rolleyes:

Rinsed. <_<

Cunt of a thing to do, hope they find the coward and charge him with assault and ban him from attending games.

Think if my team lose tomorrow at 7 a side at the pits, i think i might just chin someone. KEVIN! if your still reading this thread, please come down to the pits, i want you to be the one i chin, and personally if i was you, i'd be honoured to get chinned off me <_<. All fun a side though, it was a cowardice thing to do.

Reading the Stevenage forums they believe it's one of their own as he is waving a Stevenage scarf and from their end. Something to do with Laird (Stevenage player) not giving him his shirt.

If that is the case, then that supporter is a complete arsehole. Why would the lad want to give up a shirt that he has just beat Newcastle United in?.

Reading the Stevenage forums they believe it's one of their own as he is waving a Stevenage scarf and from their end. Something to do with Laird (Stevenage player) not giving him his shirt.

If that is the case, then that supporter is a complete arsehole. Why would the lad want to give up a shirt that he has just beat Newcastle United in?.

Couldn't tell you mate, the whole game was a fucking joke to be fair.

The thread on the SMB is hilarious. They're desperate to pin it on a Newcastle fan.

One goes "He had a black and white scarf in his hand". Someone responds "It's a Stevenage scarf", and in the very next post someone is quoting the original lad agreeing that it's black and white. <_<

Then we get "Why do you think he's waving it about afterwards? To be seen as a Stevenage fan. Why would a Stevenage fan go over and punch him unless the player has shagged his Mam or something?"

10 pages in they've pretty much concluded on the matter. One of them's even posted it on his youtube page with the title "Newcastle Fan Punches Stevenage Player in Face".

What a bunch of knerbs.

The bloke will be helped by the fact that the quality of the picture on ESPN is fucking shite. By the time they zoom in on it, his entire head will be one pink pixel.

ESPN have analysed the footage and believe they have identified the assailant.

criminal.jpg

The thread on the SMB is hilarious. They're desperate to pin it on a Newcastle fan.

One goes "He had a black and white scarf in his hand". Someone responds "It's a Stevenage scarf", and in the very next post someone is quoting the original lad agreeing that it's black and white. <_<

Then we get "Why do you think he's waving it about afterwards? To be seen as a Stevenage fan. Why would a Stevenage fan go over and punch him unless the player has shagged his Mam or something?"

10 pages in they've pretty much concluded on the matter. One of them's even posted it on his youtube page with the title "Newcastle Fan Punches Stevenage Player in Face".

What a bunch of knerbs.

Another one:

"Indeed, he could have purchased scarf to look like he was home fan and get im home end"

Fuck off you pikey cunt :rolleyes: