Stevenage player chinned!

henda11

"Indeed, he could have purchased scarf to look like he was home fan and get im home end"

Fuck off you pikey cunt <_<

hahaha, love it. He anticipated the embarrassing defeat resulting in the pitch invasion and purchased a scarf before hand to spend 2 hours pretending to support them so he could go on the pitch during the invasion to slog one of their players.

"Indeed, he could have purchased scarf to look like he was home fan and get im home end"

Fuck off you pikey cunt <_<

hahaha, love it. He anticipated the embarrassing defeat resulting in the pitch invasion and purchased a scarf before hand to spend 2 hours pretending to support them so he could go on the pitch during the invasion to slog one of their players.

:rolleyes:

Stevenage, their fans and the police are all agreed it's a Stevenage fan. According to their forum he was trying to get a players shirt, was told to bugger off so sparked him out and ran away <_<

The thread on the SMB is hilarious. They're desperate to pin it on a Newcastle fan.

One goes "He had a black and white scarf in his hand". Someone responds "It's a Stevenage scarf", and in the very next post someone is quoting the original lad agreeing that it's black and white. <_<

Then we get "Why do you think he's waving it about afterwards? To be seen as a Stevenage fan. Why would a Stevenage fan go over and punch him unless the player has shagged his Mam or something?"

10 pages in they've pretty much concluded on the matter. One of them's even posted it on his youtube page with the title "Newcastle Fan Punches Stevenage Player in Face".

What a bunch of knerbs.

Jesus fucking christ! Everytime i think this bunch cannot become any more sad, depressing and fucked up they manage it, i really now genuinely pitty them and feel sorry that they have to suffer such empty, barren lives that revolve solely around bitterness and obsession with their superior neighbours!

Edited by Papa Lazaru

The thread on the SMB is hilarious. They're desperate to pin it on a Newcastle fan.

One goes "He had a black and white scarf in his hand". Someone responds "It's a Stevenage scarf", and in the very next post someone is quoting the original lad agreeing that it's black and white. <_<

Then we get "Why do you think he's waving it about afterwards? To be seen as a Stevenage fan. Why would a Stevenage fan go over and punch him unless the player has shagged his Mam or something?"

10 pages in they've pretty much concluded on the matter. One of them's even posted it on his youtube page with the title "Newcastle Fan Punches Stevenage Player in Face".

What a bunch of knerbs.

Jesus fucking christ! Everytime it hink this bucnh cannot become any more sad, depressing and fucked up they manage it, i really now genuinely pitty them and feel sorry that they have to suffer such empty, barren livves that revolve solely around bitterness and obsession with their superiro neighbours!

In the words of Darren Bent: "RTG does make me laugh As well as some so called safc supporters" :rolleyes:

Stevenage is a shit hole, I hate the place, used to know a lass from there, had both her sister and mum offer themselves, fucked up place full of fucked up people

it's a shit version of Peterborough, even down to the shit walk to the stadium from the train station.

MAN ARRESTED OVER STEVENAGE PUNCH

Posted 10/01/11 18:33

A man has been arrested on suspicion of assaulting Stevenage's Scott Laird, who was punched as he celebrated his team's victory in an FA Cup match.

Hertfordshire Police said officers were still seeking witnesses to the attack on Laird, who was knocked to the ground after the club's 3-1 third-round defeat of Newcastle.

A police spokeswoman said a 24-year-old man from Stevenage was arrested in connection with the incident after handing himself in at a local police station on Monday.

Police and the FA both began investigations after Laird was floored when fans ran on to the pitch as League Two Stevenage celebrated Saturday's giant-killing.

Film of the incident was immediately circulated on the internet, showing the defender being struck in the face.

In a statement issued yesterday, Stevenage chairman Phil Wallace said the club would do everything it could to bring the assailant to justice.

The Stevenage player who was decked by a pitch invader at the end of his side's shock FA Cup victory was punched by the boyfriend of a former lover, a report has claimed.

Scott Laird (pictured) was celebrating on the pitch with team-mates and fans following the League Two side's historic 3-1 victory over Newcastle on Saturday when a fan ran over to him and laid him out with a single punch.

And Tuesday's Sun reports that Laird was smashed in the face by 24-year-old Rob Fitzgerald, current boyfriend of stunning blonde Jade Coles, who claims that Coles was "protecting her honour".

Police have confirmed that a 24-year-old man has been arrested in connection with the incident after handing himself in on Monday.

"I haven't been in a relationship with Scott now for two or three years but Rob knows about it," Coles explained to The Sun.

"Scott was a player and I don't mean on the pitch. He was a bit of a ladies' man.

"Rob was at the game celebrating the victory on the pitch. He saw Scott celebrating and just lost his temper.

"He'd been drinking and that's why it happened. He was being protective. It was a moment of madness."

Laird had shrugged the punch off at the time, saying, "it was a fantastic day for everyone at Stevenage and I don't want to let the incident take the gloss away."

:lol:

The Stevenage player who was decked by a pitch invader at the end of his side's shock FA Cup victory was punched by the boyfriend of a former lover, a report has claimed.

Scott Laird (pictured) was celebrating on the pitch with team-mates and fans following the League Two side's historic 3-1 victory over Newcastle on Saturday when a fan ran over to him and laid him out with a single punch.

And Tuesday's Sun reports that Laird was smashed in the face by 24-year-old Rob Fitzgerald, current boyfriend of stunning blonde Jade Coles, who claims that Coles was "protecting her honour".

Police have confirmed that a 24-year-old man has been arrested in connection with the incident after handing himself in on Monday.

"I haven't been in a relationship with Scott now for two or three years but Rob knows about it," Coles explained to The Sun.

"Scott was a player and I don't mean on the pitch. He was a bit of a ladies' man.

"Rob was at the game celebrating the victory on the pitch. He saw Scott celebrating and just lost his temper.

"He'd been drinking and that's why it happened. He was being protective. It was a moment of madness."

Laird had shrugged the punch off at the time, saying, "it was a fantastic day for everyone at Stevenage and I don't want to let the incident take the gloss away."

:lol:

CT you need to include the link with your quotes;

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/...ird-for-me.html