Peter Crouch

snakehips

is just a lanky piece of spaghetti who I would hate to see at Newcastle United.

There, I've said it! Should the over-sized piece of lamp wick ever end up at SJP, my thoughts are here on record.

And, no, I'm not a size-ist! (Gemm and P/p take note :lol: )

There, I've said it! Should the over-sized piece of lamp wick ever end up at SJP, my thoughts are here on record.

65373[/snapback]

As Gemmill never tires of saying however, you have to give him time. After 300 appearances for Liverpool, the Kop are no doubt delighted with his two goal return and would have been kicking themselves if they'd given up on him during his barren spell.

65373[/snapback]

As Gemmill never tires of saying however, you have to give him time. After 300 appearances for Liverpool, the Kop are no doubt delighted with his two goal return and would have been kicking themselves if they'd given up on him during his barren spell.

65374[/snapback]

A much better option for them than Michael Owen apparently....

I've heard Liverpool fans say he's worth the £7million they paid for him.

By the way, if you're expecting a :lol: you're not getting one. I'm deadly serious.

Edited by Skol

I was listening to Talksport the other week and some scouse monkey rang in when they were having a 'Crouch-bashing' phone in saying he was a similar player to and as good as Alan Shearer in his prime! :lol:

10 mins later Adrian Durham and Roy Houghton managed to stop laughing and pointed out that Shearer manages to score goals and that was just for starters. The bloke hung up! :lol:

He's way better than Shola. I honestly reckon he gets most of the abuse for being a big gangly freak.

Better than Shearer in his prime? Fuck sake! I'd pick him ahead of Shearer now though.

People keep telling themselves Crouch is the reason why Liverpool are doing so well?

Sorry, but until Saturday what had he done? Played a "one-two" missed penalty to Zenden - an "assist"?

And now Liverpool fans have got their way as he is receiving so much support, so they can shut up ranting at these critics. Many of them are jumping on the bandwagon. I've got some friends who are Liverpool fans who said he was rubbish a few weeks ago, but now that he doesn't get praise for what he does (his first touch - the bit before he gives it away).

Okay so I may sound a bit harsh. He has his strong points which could make him a useful bench player, but more often than not it's beause of his height, not ability. Still a player who tries his hardest week in week out is better than some lazy git who can only play well three times a year, and claim to be a contender for the World Cup squad.

65373[/snapback]

Cheeky terwat! I know I'm tall but I like to consider myself the right side of fucking freakish! :lol:

i HATE Crouch!!

65472[/snapback]

Wouldn't you change your name from Crouch if you were almost 7ft tall, I mean its asking for abuse!

65474[/snapback]

I know! he just looks a freak aswell! My mate's 6ft 5 (only 2 inches shorter) and doesn't look anything like as freaky!!!

i HATE Crouch!!

65472[/snapback]

Wouldn't you change your name from Crouch if you were almost 7ft tall, I mean its asking for abuse!

65474[/snapback]

I know! he just looks a freak aswell! My mate's 6ft 5 (only 2 inches shorter) and doesn't look anything like as freaky!!!

65483[/snapback]

Is your mate a bit more "well-built" than Crouch?